VIDEO : The EVOLUTION of the Jeep GLADIATOR into a BIG & BADASS TRUCK

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It'd been about a week since Cindy and I were last down in SoCal and while we really should be heading out to Moab right now, we were dying to see how the EVO Gladiator was coming along and so, we decided to make a slight detour to the south. Needless to say, I'm super glad that we did because what we saw was nothing short of amazing! In this short video update, you'll get to see how just how much Mel and his crew were able to transform a basic JT Sport into an awesome, big and badass beast on 40's and complete with roof rack and tent and in just about a week. We hope you enjoy and hope that you'll check back soon to see it released into nature.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome. I may watch it on the big screen, tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL - see it in all it's glory :D

That EVO Gladiator is awesome. Crazy that they got that much done that fast.

It really is crazy especially when you think they just made all NEW parts for it. :crazyeyes:

That thing looks great. I can’t wait to see how it does on the trails.

You and me both - coming soon :yup:

Holy crap that thing is awesome! I just watch this, too bad you guys can't do a video on how the hell they're going to get it out of there LOL

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL - I know! Unfortunately, we're already on the road again. :crazyeyes:

Turned out amazing and in such a short time. Looks like I need to work more overtime....

HAHA - there's a lot of want right here for sure. :crazyeyes:

Blackhawkip

Pretty "frigging" awesome! With a loaded Rubicon running $62K, I much prefer an EVO built Gladiator with Dynatrac axles for near the same money.

wjtstudios

Hooked
They’ve been working insanely hard on that to pull of that much design and one off fab work. Absolutely amazing.

Side question, do you know who makes those lift tables Mel was using? That seems like a great safe way to work on your Jeep in a normal garage with out going into a full lift.

Great video as always!

macaw1

For a 4 door it looks nicer than I ever thought it wood.
I'd still like it in an Extended Cab with a longer bed jacked up on 40"s with the heavy gear....Even MORE Awesome !

stragler

It'd been about a week since Cindy and I were last down in SoCal and while we really should be heading out to Moab right now, we were dying to see how the EVO Gladiator was coming along and so, we decided to make a slight detour to the south. Needless to say, I'm super glad that we did because what we saw was nothing short of amazing! In this short video update, you'll get to see how just how much Mel and his crew were able to transform a basic JT Sport into an awesome, big and badass beast on 40's and complete with roof rack and tent and in just about a week. We hope you enjoy and hope that you'll check back soon to see it released into nature.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1
NICE !! Thanks

Top Bottom