Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBD Oil

CBD Oil

Has anyone ever tried this stuff for pain relief? Iíve got chronic hip and shoulder pain and have been eating ibuprofen like candy for years.

Iíve done physical therapy over and over but it always comes back. I think itís because of how I sleep.

Is it snake oil? Not trying to get high but not sure if the promotion is just coming from the marijuana marchers.

I just need to be functional.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by RCVRY View Post
    Has anyone ever tried this stuff for pain relief? Iíve got chronic hip and shoulder pain and have been eating ibuprofen like candy for years.

Iíve done physical therapy over and over but it always comes back. I think itís because of how I sleep.

Is it snake oil? Not trying to get high but not sure if the promotion is just coming from the marijuana marchers.

I just need to be functional.

I've talked to a couple guys in the trades that have really bad hand pain, they claim it's given them quite a bit of relief. I have no personal experience with it though..

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Hhahaha

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    It wont get you high, and it wont cure your pain. It will make you think your pain is funny though. That's been my experience.

My wife swears by it...but, she also smokes a lot of Pot!

Check out Leafly. You can research with your symptoms. CDB oil will have very minute traces of THC, It does help, but not as well as ones with THC. A lot of people get a hard on about Mary Jane, but they do not understand the benefit it can help some people. I have known several people that has helped them with...such as migraines.
    DID I MENTION MY RIG IS FOR SALE?

ďDogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.Ē

ďTwenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Quote Originally Posted by boardsurfer View Post
    It wont get you high, and it wont cure your pain. It will make you think your pain is funny though. That's been my experience.
    This may be the most honest review Iíve seen.

Iím going to give it a try. Iíve smoked a little grass back in the day but itís never been my thing. I didnít inhale.
    I ordered Peopleís Choice blue dream? I dunno. Sounds good.

My Kids can be a real Pain in the Ass Sometimes.... I took some CBD.... they were still annoying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast