CBD Oil

RCVRY

Has anyone ever tried this stuff for pain relief? I’ve got chronic hip and shoulder pain and have been eating ibuprofen like candy for years.

I’ve done physical therapy over and over but it always comes back. I think it’s because of how I sleep.

Is it snake oil? Not trying to get high but not sure if the promotion is just coming from the marijuana marchers.

I just need to be functional.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Has anyone ever tried this stuff for pain relief? I’ve got chronic hip and shoulder pain and have been eating ibuprofen like candy for years.

I’ve done physical therapy over and over but it always comes back. I think it’s because of how I sleep.

Is it snake oil? Not trying to get high but not sure if the promotion is just coming from the marijuana marchers.

I just need to be functional.

I've talked to a couple guys in the trades that have really bad hand pain, they claim it's given them quite a bit of relief. I have no personal experience with it though..

boardsurfer

It wont get you high, and it wont cure your pain. It will make you think your pain is funny though. That's been my experience.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Check out Leafly. You can research with your symptoms. CDB oil will have very minute traces of THC, It does help, but not as well as ones with THC. A lot of people get a hard on about Mary Jane, but they do not understand the benefit it can help some people. I have known several people that has helped them with...such as migraines.

RCVRY

I’m going to give it a try. I’ve smoked a little grass back in the day but it’s never been my thing. I didn’t inhale.
I ordered People’s Choice blue dream? I dunno. Sounds good.

medic2283

Hey boys. So, couple things you need to know about the oil, and if your using it, just be aware of a couple things. The oil, IF its 100% pure does not contain THC but produces its own cannibanoids called endocannibanoids, does help with specific pains caused by arthritis and degenerative joint diseases as well as being used to treat epilepsy in studies with surprisingly good results. So, downsides- its not FDA or USP regulated, so its usually not 100% pure which means it still contains trace amounts of THC.. will not get you high however. Depending on your job and drug testing standards, prob not enough to get you jammed up. Second, it will elevate liver enzymes, so if your taking meds for your liver or like Motrine which is filtered by both liver and kidney, your enzymes will be higher in other words some meds you may need to take on the daily might not work like their intended to. Its only legal in like 30 states I believe. Just be safe with taking it. Im really interested in seeing where this drug goes. Have a few friends who SWEAR by it but prob depends on person to person.

boardsurfer

This may be the most honest review I’ve seen.

Lol. It's true for me. My preferred method is tincture. The product I use is 1000mg CBD in a 30ml bottle. One full dropper is about 2ml, which if you do the math comes out to 21-22 mg of cbd. I use 2 full droppers which will get me warm and fuzzy and generally chilled out.

A while ago I injured my back so I hit the cbd a little extra to see if it would help - it made me giggly. Ridiculous pain shooting down my back and all I could do was laugh at the absurdity of the whole thing.

There's a good chance that none of that will mean anything to you because in my experience, it's different for everyone. One more thing, something my friend told me: cbd may not be psychoactive, but it is active. Take enough and you will feel something. Not a high per se, but something.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
We are giving it to one of our Collies, she was having some stiffness in her hind legs. I was amazed at how quickly it worked. She is a lot more active now and doesn’t limp anymore. We give her 2 drops in the morning and off she goes.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Evil

So did you try it yet? Been using for a couple years and I would stick with reputable people and name brands. Don’t buy your shit off e bay. Who knows what you’ll get. I will say for me it has allowed me to fully relax, it’s relieved shoulder pain and at night, allowed me to actually sleep well. Never got a laughing buzzed feeling or anything weird. If I take it in the morning it made me more focused on projects, kept alert and never felt tired and sleepy like taking it at night. I get DOT tested regularly and have not failed so again, stick with the name brand stuff. Some people are honest and say there is trace amounts of thc in their products and that’s good but I use stuff specifically labeled NO THC. There’s some products in the market labeled ND THC (non detectable) and I don’t trust it. CBD was actually recommended by my Dr.
IMG_0353.jpg

Evil

Another one of some green roads oil. ND. GR stuff gives me a headache. Hempbombs and just cbd have been the best to date in case you need a recommendation [emoji106]
IMG_0354.jpg

longarmwj

Drew uses it to ease anxiety and help him sleep. It has worked really well for him. He uses the gummies as well as the additive that you put into a vape.

RCVRY

I did try it. Tried FTP vapor which worked immediately for joint pain but only for a few hours. I read oral supplements have a longer term effect but it didn’t work for my hip. So then I was using the vape for immediate relief and taking 30mg supplements twice a day, and it did help a little, but felt like a bit much and I started to worry about a false positive on a drug screen at work.

RCVRY

Drew uses it to ease anxiety and help him sleep. It has worked really well for him. He uses the gummies as well as the additive that you put into a vape.

I will say, for anxiety and sleep it works. While taking the supplements I didn’t lie in bed thinking about all the shit I didn’t get done and all the shit I still had to do. I live my job like many of you, but like some IMG_1419.jpg IMG_1420.jpg can’t separate from it.
Taking CBD was almost like the elusive Fuckitall pill but without all the baggage. I can’t say it made me more focused or productive, but definitely better rested and possibly more capable.

RonaldG

I've never tried any CBD products other than CBD oil, and really helps with my anxiety and makes me sleep well the way regular weed used to without getting you high and hangover effect. You get the chill feeling without the high and can still function and think clearly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom