JKU 2.5” lift please help

cangro408

Not sure if anyone would know anything about this but I’ve had the rubicon express 2.5” sport coils and monotube shock lift for over a year and i ignored it for a while but for some reason the front passenger side suspension tends to make a weird tick tick tick noise whenever that side compresses, not sure why but everything looks ok. If anyone has experienced this or any tips for fixing it thanks ahead of time.

jeeeep

Hooked
Not sure if anyone would know anything about this but I’ve had the rubicon express 2.5” sport coils and monotube shock lift for over a year and i ignored it for a while but for some reason the front passenger side suspension tends to make a weird tick tick tick noise whenever that side compresses, not sure why but everything looks ok. If anyone has experienced this or any tips for fixing it thanks ahead of time.

take a look at the coil and make sure it's seated along the bottom stop properly, also make sure the shock bolts are tight.

with the jeep on the ground, might try loosening up the track bar bolts and control arms on both passenger and driver. Bounce on the bumper a few times then torque everything back up - this will eliminate any binding that may have been present.

Last edited:

cangro408

take a look at the coil and make sure it's seated along the bottom stop properly, also make sure the shock bolts are tight.

with the jeep on the ground, might try loosening up the track bar bolts and control arms on both passenger and driver. Bounce on the bumper a few times then torque everything back up - this will eliminate any binding that may have been present.

thanks i may try this i just torqued down the sway bar end links passenger side was in fact loose but still getting the ticking sound it’s a very strange sound it almost sounds as if it’s right in the interior but it’s way to loud to be inside may have to look into tightening the shocks to torque

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom