JK Mirrors - Metal/Aluminum, Door Mount Options?

HarliQwynn

Hey all. I have a 2007 2-door Wrangler X and have been scouring the Internet for replacement mirrors that aren't plastic. I am coming up with zero options. Anyone have ideas on where to look for metal/aluminum low-profile (thin) or more rugged mirrors? I need them to mount into the available door placement hole or, if needing to relocate the bracket, be useable with the doors on. I'm just sick of the bulky look of the mirrors now and I've replaced EVERY other plastic part at this point. Mirrors are the only thing holding me back.

http://www.quadratec.com/p/quadrate...s-11-17-jeep-wrangler-jk-power-heated-mirrors

I did find this mount - I bet I could use the mount and attach a set of quick release or motorcycle mirrors instead of the plastic ones. Maybe? Anyone tried that and have suggestions for which mirrors to switch out to?

AND I stumbled upon the Rigid Industries $700 system. But that seems like quite a hefty price for mirrors.

Those are the only two options I've seen on the entire internet so I'm needing help.

Thanks for any feedback!

Top Bottom