What do you think?

Salmo23

Hello everyone. I made some simple modifications to my Jeep this weekend. Removed the hood bumps and placed some louvers, cowl vent and added a Wrangler decal to each side. Simple mods and total cost for everything around $60. IMG_7209.JPG 3B66967D-EAEC-4FCC-873A-7A29D2522D9E.jpg IMG_7179.JPG Appreciate your feedback

JDM

JKbrick

Here is my honest opinion, I like the louvers and decals but not these things.
IMG_6201.JPG
If you have the mirror dent thing going on just get it dent removed or something!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Hello everyone. I made some simple modifications to my Jeep this weekend. Removed the hood bumps and placed some louvers, cowl vent and added a Wrangler decal to each side. Simple mods and total cost for everything around $60.
Appreciate your feedback

JDM

That's the best thing about owning a jeep, you get to set it up exactly how you like it. Enjoy the experience 👍👍

Ddays

Hooked
Hood decals look good. Thank God you have the passenger side flag decal facing the right direction - one of my biggest pet peeves ever. Not crazy about the hood vents but that's just me - doesn't matter what I think in the end.

Salmo23

The flag facing the right way is important to me to. I asked a military buddy why his flag was backwards. He said it’s not, it’s assaulting forward. I’ve never forgotten

JDM <><

sjstar

good additions. If you do care about what others think, lose that front bumper. That style ship sailed 30 years ago.

Top Bottom