Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

Hello everyone. I made some simple modifications to my Jeep this weekend. Removed the hood bumps and placed some louvers, cowl vent and added a Wrangler decal to each side. Simple mods and total cost for everything around $60. IMG_7209.JPG3B66967D-EAEC-4FCC-873A-7A29D2522D9E.jpgIMG_7179.JPGAppreciate your feedback

JDM
    JDM <><

I like it. Always a fan of hood decals. I just put a new hood on mine and Iím waiting on the decals. Feels like the Jeep is naked.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here is my honest opinion, I like the louvers and decals but not these things.
    IMG_6201.JPG
    If you have the mirror dent thing going on just get it dent removed or something!

JC Whitney is happy with your style choices.

No dents at all. I like the look of the cowl armor. To each his own. Thanks.

JDM <><
    JDM <><

Quote Originally Posted by Salmo23 View Post
    No dents at all. I like the look of the cowl armor. To each his own. Thanks.

JDM <><
    Exactly! Thatís the fun of all of this, you may think my choice of no rear bumper is stupid but same difference

Quote Originally Posted by Salmo23 View Post
    Hello everyone. I made some simple modifications to my Jeep this weekend. Removed the hood bumps and placed some louvers, cowl vent and added a Wrangler decal to each side. Simple mods and total cost for everything around $60.
    Appreciate your feedback

JDM
    That's the best thing about owning a jeep, you get to set it up exactly how you like it. Enjoy the experience 👍👍

Hood decals look good. Thank God you have the passenger side flag decal facing the right direction - one of my biggest pet peeves ever. Not crazy about the hood vents but that's just me - doesn't matter what I think in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    JC Whitney is happy with your style choices.

Lol

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 JK
    1975 DJ5

The flag facing the right way is important to me to. I asked a military buddy why his flag was backwards. He said itís not, itís assaulting forward. Iíve never forgotten

JDM <><
    JDM <><