EVO protek skids for jku

Fury22

So im looking for new skid options. After i installed my pro rock 60s i had to trim my smittybilt skid in hopes it would work. Turns out it still got caught on the front dif and the driveshaft knuckle would hit it during articulation. I may just shave it more but am also curious about the protek setup. I email them to ask about clearance and they said since i have exhaust spacers the cross over would contact the skid.... so my question is are any of you using that system with exhaust spacers and make it work somehow? Maybe putting some washers or a spacer of somesort to give the crossover some clearance? Thanks in advance for the input. Other details incase needed for fitment are: prorock 60 axles, metalcloak 3.5 gc, adams 1350 ds, and hoping the smittybilt transfercase skid will somehow work with it as well...thanks again!

Fury22

I run the EVO skids with pro rock 60’s with no issues. I don’t use exhaust spacers

Edit: why do you need the spacers?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Because even with the adams ds, the ds would hit the crossover at full droop. Granted that was when i had the d30...maybe thats not the case now with the 60...ill have to check

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Because even with the adams ds, the ds would hit the crossover at full droop. Granted that was when i had the d30...maybe thats not the case now with the 60...ill have to check

I would check that out, I bet you can take the spacers out. I run 1350 drive shafts and don’t touch the crossover.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom