Thread: Peddle Commander vrs. superchip pros and cons?

Peddle Commander vrs. superchip pros and cons?

I am new member to this site and I am looking for recommendations from people who have ran both Pedal commander and superchip.

Currently I am running a 2011 3.8 stock JKU Sahara however on the trails I have noticed it is hard for me to control the amount of gas it seems to be to much or to little. I am trying to determine if pedal commander is the way to go or just bite the bullet if superchip trail - amp d would be the best bang for my dollar to where if I end up upgrading gears and tires I would not have to be buying something else down the road. My plan is to upgrade little by little.

Also if I can control the idiot TPMs light that would be another bonus. Any bells and whistles that go off concerns my passengers. I think most will understand what I am getting at.

Thank you in advance I look forward to hear others experiences.
    Robert Blattler
    Robert Blattler

Best way to control the gas offroad is to drive with two feet... Left foot on the brake controlling your movement while giving constant gas with your right.

As far as the lights, I use a Flashpaq, but there are cheaper solutions if you don't need all the tuning capabilities. There's even an app for your phone now that seems to be working pretty well for some members.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Best way to control the gas offroad is to drive with two feet... Left foot on the brake controlling your movement while giving constant gas with your right.
    --
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    What BaddestCross said

Thank you

Thank you for the suggestions. I guess I just have to hit the trails more. Thank you!
    Robert Blattler

Quote Originally Posted by Robert2ch View Post
    Thank you for the suggestions. I guess I just have to hit the trails more. Thank you!
    Practice makes perfect. It's a rough job, but someone has to do it. 😂

--
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door