VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : DIXIE 4 Wheel Drive's BADASS 6.4L HEMI Powered JL Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Above and beyond the gorgeous scenery and awesome wheeling, one of the things that Cindy and I love most about attending the Moab Easter Jeep Safari, is that we always get to hook up with old friends out on the trail. One such friend we got to catch up with this year was Bryce from Dixie 4 Wheel Drive and in this short video, you'll get a close up look at his badass Jeep JL Wrangler. In addition to being the very first JL Wrangler to have a 6.4L HEMI under the hood, it also features a 3-link front and triangulated 4-link rear long arm suspension system and of course, 14" coilovers. We hope you enjoy what you see.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

trailraider

Sure can't beat the sound of a V8. that's awesome. FCA should offer a new order option - JL with no drivertrain . factory order deleted engines.

billarnett

I just wanted to give an additional shout out to Bryce and Dixie 4 Wheel Drive: We had a little problem while in Moab last week (broken sway bar link). I called around to see who might be able to fix it but the first guy I called said, "you gotta go to Dixie 4WD". When I called them (at nine in the AM) they said, "sure bring it on down and we'll see what we can manage". Bryce took one look and came up with a couple of links the would fit my lift perfectly and be stronger, too. An hour later we were back on the trails. That's good service!!

We saw his massive Jeep, too; truly impressive "in person".

Brute

Hooked
I just wanted to give an additional shout out to Bryce and Dixie 4 Wheel Drive: We had a little problem while in Moab last week (broken sway bar link). I called around to see who might be able to fix it but the first guy I called said, "you gotta go to Dixie 4WD". When I called them (at nine in the AM) they said, "sure bring it on down and we'll see what we can manage". Bryce took one look and came up with a couple of links the would fit my lift perfectly and be stronger, too. An hour later we were back on the trails. That's good service!!

We saw his massive Jeep, too; truly impressive "in person".

Roger that...I rolled into Moab last EJS with my JK6 after spending 4 days in the Swell wheeling & camping...had an exhaust manifold leak...fedexed overnite new gaskets, which they installed the next day...they do great work

A.J.

Couldn't help but notice a few things in the background. Like a super bad ass Brute with a camo wrap on it! Also noticed some interesting looking tires on the Dynatrac Jeep. Ed had a cameo appearance as well. Looks like an awesome time! Really wish I was there right now instead of stuck at home with a 2wd Jeep waiting for parts to arrive. Lol! That 6.4 hemi sound is going to be pretty sweet in Astroman's Jeep this summer!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom