Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: By the way I am an asshole. You have no idea of the asshole I can be.

Hooked
    Hey I generated the next page, that I have viewed twice now and it has 11 ads on it. Sweet. More money for Wayalife. I like Wayalife. I support it sponsors, I buy Jeep stuff from ads that I see on this site. I have outfitted my Jeep with products from this site specifically because of recommendations that Eddie has made.

So insult me all you want, from your keyboard. It holds no real value to me. I am on this site because I value what Eddie and Cindy do for the Jeeping community and the knowledge they shares with us.

Quote Originally Posted by wibornz View Post
    Hey I generated the next page, that I have viewed twice now and it has 11 ads on it. Sweet. More money for Wayalife. I like Wayalife. I support it sponsors, I buy Jeep stuff from ads that I see on this site. I have outfitted my Jeep with products from this site specifically because of recommendations that Eddie has made.

So insult me all you want, from your keyboard. It holds no real value to me. I am on this site because I value what Eddie and Cindy do for the Jeeping community and the knowledge they shares with us.
    Again, I ask, are you saying the mods promote/prolong threads with the intention of generating money, i.e, they're online salesmen?

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    A Jeep forum advertising Fords. Attachment 325008

Our advertising software must be broken, we'll have to look into it.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    So your theory is that the mods prolonged/promoted this thread with the intention of generating money?
    No, I don't don't think they have the ability to see the bigger picture. I think that by their conduct, they generate drama, and controversy that increase views, that increase ad exposure that generate sales and ad revenue for the site. I think that the additional ad revenue and sales are a byproduct of them not being able to successfully manage conflict and resolve problems at at the lowest level possible. I think that they have little to no conflict resolution skills, They do things on purpose to drag this mess of a thread out. At any time, they could have taken the high road and put an end to this. But hey lets insult another member that buys stuff form the vendors on this site. I wonder how many more post will be made from my post alone, how many more views will be generated? It will not be hard to measure. When I posted on page #32, there was 13,484 views. So lets wee where it goes from here. I thing i have added the correct level of drama and conflict. I am even being called stupid, dumb and a drug user. I think with many of them it has more to do with ego and they can not see past that. So lets see where it goes.
    Last edited by wibornz; 04-15-2019 at 02:01 PM. Reason: spelling error

At any time, they could have taken the high road
    Pot meet kettle....

No, I don't don't think they have the ability to see the bigger picture. I think that by their conduct, they generate drama, and controversy that increase views, that increase ad exposure that generate sales and ad revenue for the site. I think that the additional ad revenue and sales are a byproduct of them not being able to successfully manage conflict and resolve problems at at the lowest level possible. I think that they have little to no conflict resolution skills, They do things on purpose to drag this mess of a thread out. At any time, they could have taken the high road and put an end to this. But hey lets insult another member that buys stuff form the vendors on this site. I wonder how many more post will be made from my post alone, how many more views will be generated? It will not be hard to measure. When I posted on page #32, there was 13,484 views. So lets wee where it goes from here. I thing i have added the correct level of drama and conflict. I am even being called stupid, dumb and a drug user. I think with many of them it has more to do with ego and they can not see past that. So lets see where it goes.
    You were wrong when you first replied here and you're still wrong. Simple as that.
    See post 71: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...=1#post1128089

Also on top of it, violence was threatened to members here by someone who was associated with Lite Brite. No one is just going to ignore that and pretend it didn't happen. And now you chime in with this stupid tinfoil hat theory that this thread is being bumped for advertising purposes. You're the one dragging this thread out.

I won't be responding to you again.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Hmmm. Interesting add. Pest control?
    Image1555338227.340795.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If it were all about money, why is it that the mobile app posts one ad for every 50 posts? Just a missed opportunity I guess....

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Hmmm. Interesting add. Pest control?
    Image1555338227.340795.jpg

My new cage is Poison Spyder, does that count?

While out wheeling yesterday we talked about getting an over under bet started for how many pages would be added to this thread while we were out.

We didn't follow through, but I think I would have been close at 10

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast