Dynatrac Progrips fitment

GeoWillys

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on the Dynatrac Progrips for my 15 JK. I am running 1.75" SpiderTrax wheel spacers on 17" factory Rubi wheels. Anyone running a similar setup? Just want to know if there may be any clearance issues. Thanks!

WJCO

Meme King
I am thinking of pulling the trigger on the Dynatrac Progrips for my 15 JK. I am running 1.75" SpiderTrax wheel spacers on 17" factory Rubi wheels. Anyone running a similar setup? Just want to know if there may be any clearance issues. Thanks!

I'm running Dynatrac Progrips on factory JK Moab wheels with 1.5 Spidertrax spacers. No clearance issues at all.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

According to Dynatrac’s website, that should work.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GeoWillys

Wow

After the wear in procedure, these brakes are incredible!!:rock: Need very little pedal to come to a stop, nice and smooth. Only problem is now my wife wants them on her JK:eek: This is got to be one of if not the best mod I have done to my jeep.
Excellent quality just like the ProSteer balljoints I put on a year or so ago. Couldnt be happier!

Top Bottom