VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : RUGGED RIDGE New Products Debut at Moab Easter Jeep Safari

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The Moab Easter Jeep Safari is an event that Cindy and I always love to attend and if only because of all the friends we get to see and from all over the world. As luck would have it, the condo we're staying in this year was right next door to our good friend Henk, who just so happens to be the director of marketing over at Rugged Ridge/OMIX-ADA. Needless to say, not only were we able to catch up with him, we also got a chance to check out the way cool Jeep JL Wrangler they brought out with them and all new products they had installed on it. Some of these products include new bumpers front and rear, new rocker guards, tube doors, light mounts and even fender modifications and that's what you'll get to see in this episode of the JL JOURNAL. We hope you enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WJCO

Meme King
Nice stuff. Not a huge fan of the D-ring hooks but love the front bumper and the tire carrier.

Ddays

Hooked
Front bumper looks really nice. A good alternative to the factory steel bumper, especially if you're gonna do a rear bumper delete.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like the front bumper. Still looks oem but more versatile.

It's maybe the only bumper I've seen so far for the JL that looks like it was made specifically for the JL.

Nice stuff. Not a huge fan of the D-ring hooks but love the front bumper and the tire carrier.

LOL - yeah, those D-ring horns are different for sure but the rest of the bumper is a nice change from all the other bumpers I've seen for the JL so far.

The products look clean. Can’t wait to see the lighted fenders. The bumpers look nice.

Man, those damn DRL!! I so want me a set :crazyeyes:

Love the looks of the new products, especially the tire carrier and the front bumper. Can’t wait to see the products they bring to SEMA

Looking forward to SEMA as well :cool:

Nice to see all the innovations that the companies are coming up with. Overall a good look'n Jeep

Rugged Ridge has really upped their game and compared to a lot of what I've seen so far, they're actually coming up with new stuff made specifically for the JL rather than just making JK stuff work on it.

Front bumper looks really nice. A good alternative to the factory steel bumper, especially if you're gonna do a rear bumper delete.

I think so too. A nice alternative to the factory steel bumper.

Nice looking products. The front bumper is a nice looking piece.

Glad we could share all this with you :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Front bumper and the fenders is something that caught my eye

I'm sure they'll be glad to know as much :)

Good looking Jeep. Not to wild about the big hooks on the front bumper

LOL - hopefully they'll have a more conservative version of them in the future.

Front bumper looks nice, indifferent on the hooks but looking fwd to seeing the fender lights come out, as well as the snorkel!

Well, as soon as they become available, I hope to share them with you :)

Top Bottom