- 18k miles (original)
- Beryl green paint
- Hardtop (Rhino lined Kahki)
- All original interior, like new
- Clean title owned outright
- Stock 4:10 gears
- Stock D44s

Build
- Complete Currie 4" short suspension system with quick disconnects (no anti-rock) - https://www.currieenterprises.com/CE-9800HL
- Bilstien dampers
- Speedo correction for the 35s
- small spacer's to fit the moab wheels properly
- 1" body lift (too allow proper room for the 35s)
- 1" motor mount
- 315 BFG KO2s (only 6k miles on them)
- Dirtworx bumper rear tire carrier

I also have a Currie heavy duty tie rod and drag link (not installed), best top safari doors, and a bestop bikini top.This Jeep is in pristine condition and has been properly built with high quality parts.

Edit - if you're interested, just make me an offer which you think is fair.

I'm happy to answer any questions on it. I'm selling due to buying a house with my fiancee. This is a special jeep to me and I want to go to a good home, this is about as close as you might get to buying a LJ fresh off the lot. It's really a time capsule aside from suspension upgrades. The Jeep is located in Hayesville, NC. It can be shipped.

IMG_1111.jpg
IMG_1112.jpg
IMG_1114.jpg
IMG_1115.jpg
IMG_1117.jpg
IMG_1119.jpg
IMG_1121.jpg
IMG_1124.jpg
IMG_1127.jpg
IMG_1129.jpg
IMG_1130.jpg
IMG_1132.jpg
IMG_1133.jpg
IMG_1142.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 3.26.07 PM.jpg

Last edited:

trailraider

Would you consider a trade?

I have a 1994 Nissan Micra with a head gasket issue. blows coolant out the tailpipe bad, but should be good for a straight across trade.

flohnsonjohnson

all - apologies for joining and posting straight to the for sale forum :doh:, I understand why that's frowned upon. I wanted to post my Wrangler here because unfortunately I'm in a position where I need to sell it and I want it to go to someone who will appreciate it and enjoy it. I've put in a lot of work into this Jeep over the past 4 years and I'm really attached to it. I've had a difficult time pricing it and I don't think I'm sitting on a gold mine or anything but it's not everyday you see one these in such good shape.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
all - apologies for joining and posting straight to the for sale forum :doh:, I understand why that's frowned upon. I wanted to post my Wrangler here because unfortunately I'm in a position where I need to sell it and I want it to go to someone who will appreciate it and enjoy it. I've put in a lot of work into this Jeep over the past 4 years and I'm really attached to it. I've had a difficult time pricing it and I don't think I'm sitting on a gold mine or anything but it's not everyday you see one these in such good shape.

Oh well in that case..... why didn’t you say something from the beginning? That makes everything okay. :crazyeyes:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom