Sale question

JDDK

Hey Guys, especially Mods,
serious question because I appreciate this forum, Eddie and all of you and your valuable insights. in the last 4 or 5 years, this forum has helped me out so many times to troubleshoot and fix issues. I havent had a lot to contribute back except for some sarcasm in the humor threads. I just bought a new JL and need to sell my JK. Had a buyer and it fell through. I am unsure about posting it here given my fairly limited contributions. I know this isnt craigslist. So, if I fall within the acceptable range of active, then great. If not, just as great; consider it dropped and just delete this post. dont want to presume like so many do so often. Thanks,
JDDK

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
You're fine. You've been a regular posting member for 5 years.

But if it has an angry grill, you're gone.

longarmwj

Your post history shows you being decently active recently so I doubt too many would object. I’d let a mod chime in though before you took the opinion of a single person.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Hey Guys, especially Mods,
serious question because I appreciate this forum, Eddie and all of you and your valuable insights. in the last 4 or 5 years, this forum has helped me out so many times to troubleshoot and fix issues. I havent had a lot to contribute back except for some sarcasm in the humor threads. I just bought a new JL and need to sell my JK. Had a buyer and it fell through. I am unsure about posting it here given my fairly limited contributions. I know this isnt craigslist. So, if I fall within the acceptable range of active, then great. If not, just as great; consider it dropped and just delete this post. dont want to presume like so many do so often. Thanks,
JDDK

I see you haven't posted your Jeep for sale yet. I hope you know that I was totally messing with you about the grill.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Good luck with the sale. :thumb: It's pretty clear when someone comes on here just to dump their stuff and I don't think you fall into that category.

JDDK

totally😁. just been work slammed.
Its a white 09 jku with 217k miles. runs great, has a few mods. looks great and clean. There is an add up on craigslst in ventura county with pics. if anyone knows someone, send them over to me.
I had a guy meet to look at it yesterday. je rolled up in a jk on 42 swampers, so modded, it didnt look street legal
made a new jeep friend!😁

Top Bottom