Thread: Sale question

Sale question

Hey Guys, especially Mods,
    serious question because I appreciate this forum, Eddie and all of you and your valuable insights. in the last 4 or 5 years, this forum has helped me out so many times to troubleshoot and fix issues. I havent had a lot to contribute back except for some sarcasm in the humor threads. I just bought a new JL and need to sell my JK. Had a buyer and it fell through. I am unsure about posting it here given my fairly limited contributions. I know this isnt craigslist. So, if I fall within the acceptable range of active, then great. If not, just as great; consider it dropped and just delete this post. dont want to presume like so many do so often. Thanks,
    JDDK

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

You're fine. You've been a regular posting member for 5 years.

But if it has an angry grill, you're gone.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Your post history shows you being decently active recently so I doubt too many would object. I’d let a mod chime in though before you took the opinion of a single person.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JDDK View Post
    Hey Guys, especially Mods,
    serious question because I appreciate this forum, Eddie and all of you and your valuable insights. in the last 4 or 5 years, this forum has helped me out so many times to troubleshoot and fix issues. I havent had a lot to contribute back except for some sarcasm in the humor threads. I just bought a new JL and need to sell my JK. Had a buyer and it fell through. I am unsure about posting it here given my fairly limited contributions. I know this isnt craigslist. So, if I fall within the acceptable range of active, then great. If not, just as great; consider it dropped and just delete this post. dont want to presume like so many do so often. Thanks,
    JDDK

I see you haven't posted your Jeep for sale yet. I hope you know that I was totally messing with you about the grill.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Good luck with the sale. It's pretty clear when someone comes on here just to dump their stuff and I don't think you fall into that category.

totally😁. just been work slammed.
    Its a white 09 jku with 217k miles. runs great, has a few mods. looks great and clean. There is an add up on craigslst in ventura county with pics. if anyone knows someone, send them over to me.
    I had a guy meet to look at it yesterday. je rolled up in a jk on 42 swampers, so modded, it didnt look street legal
    made a new jeep friend!😁

Pictures or it didn’t happen

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

20190416_173133.jpg
    my rigs. i wanted to get a pic of the other guys rig, but was focused on selling...When i see him again, i will post up.