VIDEO : BEAST MODE - EVO Gladiator Transformed + Shakedown Run at Moab EJS

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was about 2 weeks ago to the day that Cindy and I first laid eyes on EVO Manufacturing's brand new and bone stock, Jeep Gladiator Sport. And it was just yesterday, here at the Moab Easter Jeep Safari, that we finally got to see what it looks like completely transformed and into the beast of a truck that it is today. In addition to running an EVO 6" coil lift on short arms, King shocks, Dana UD60 axles and 40" Nitto TrailGrapplers mounted on KMC Machete beadlocks, this JT pickup is also wearing EVO bumpers front and rear, rocker guards a bed rack complete with roof top tent and every overlanding doodad they think to put on it. In this video, you'll get to see what this awesome Gladiator looks like now and take a walk around it with Mel Wade to get a close up look at all it's goodies. Oh, did I mention that we also got a chance to take it out on it's very first shakedown run out here in the promised land? Yeah, you'll get to see some of that too and we hope you enjoy what you see.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WJCO

Meme King
Fuck. I'm going to go broke. Love that new tire carrier and awesome to hear that the bed and frame move together. Crazy that that thing went up that first ledge without using lockers.

jeeeep

Hooked
dammit, should've waited on buying the JL...that JT looks awesome! :thumb:

I noticed Mel didn't point out the hydro-assist and no manufacturer logo on it :thinking:

Blackhawkip

That is impressive. Overlanding is more my "cup of tea" and built my JK to go anywhere and literally take the kitchen sink with me. I pre-ordered the Gladiator but I am thinking of going this route instead of the Rubicon is a WAY better deal and a better rig at the end.

MericaMade

Ok, this is a nice one and I'm glad to see EVO did an amazing job. I'm still not sold on the JT's but this one I would not mined driving around.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Wow what a beast! Looks like wheelbase wasn’t an issue at that height with the 40s. Just out of curiosity, are there any plans to be able to retain reverse camera functionality in the future with a tire carrier like that? I would think it would be much more difficult to work it out than a jk or jl being that the tailgate doesn’t swing out as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
It’s amazing what they’ve done in such a short amount of time...really nice

Who says you can’t wheel a pickup truck?...

Top Bottom