What’s up from Sacramento!

Ramfurd

New guy from the NorCal/Sacramento area. I just bought my first Jeep - a 2019 JL wrangler Moab. So far I love it! Haven’t done any mods yet. Any advice for a first timer?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Welcome from Detroit. The best advice I can give is to go for a couple runs with a group and get a feel for how you will use your Jeep. There’s no reason to jump up to 37s just to find out 35s would have been fine or the opposite could be true. A winch is always a good to have as well as Comms. There’s tons of videos and threads on the JL platform. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
New guy from the NorCal/Sacramento area. I just bought my first Jeep - a 2019 JL wrangler Moab. So far I love it! Haven’t done any mods yet. Any advice for a first timer?

Welcome from Oakley. My advice is get out there and drive/wheel it then decide on what you want to change. What you think you want right now will likely not be the same 6 months from now. You’ll find a lot of good advice here and feel free to ask questions. Plenty of knowledgeable folks here willing to help.

Welcome to WoL!

My advice would be to find a group to go wheeling with. They will be a source of knowledge and a real-world resource to compare different setups.

Sometimes other owners will let you ride along or test drive their rigs so you can see if you like how it drives, which is VERY helpful (and nice of them!).

Ramfurd

Welcome from Detroit. The best advice I can give is to go for a couple runs with a group and get a feel for how you will use your Jeep. There’s no reason to jump up to 37s just to find out 35s would have been fine or the opposite could be true. A winch is always a good to have as well as Comms. There’s tons of videos and threads on the JL platform. Good luck.

Noted... Thanks for the pointers!

Ramfurd

Welcome to WoL!

My advice would be to find a group to go wheeling with. They will be a source of knowledge and a real-world resource to compare different setups.

Sometimes other owners will let you ride along or test drive their rigs so you can see if you like how it drives, which is VERY helpful (and nice of them!).

I need some friends like yours. Lol

Top Bottom