Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Issue with Rancho warranty/Guarantees?

Iím glad I could provide some food for thought today! Lol. Itís somewhat comforting to see that Sharkey agrees with me. Itís an interesting dilemma, but either way Iíll be sure to post back here as soon as I hear something. I Know Matt is busy in Moab but I hope he finds the time to respond to me soon. The waiting game will make me anxious

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Top down and doors off, life doesn't get any better!

I agree, this kit is stiff, at first. I bought the same sport kit, progressive springs and 9000XLís, to replace mopar springs and fox 2.0ís. At first I noticed almost no improvement, but they do settle in. I like mine now and they are an improvement over the mopar lift kit. Iíve got mine set 3 in the front and 1 in the rear on a 2 door jk.
    Theyíll get better. My only complaint is the surface rust forming on the shocks after one Chicago winter. Other than that theyíre plush.

Quote Originally Posted by cmireles View Post
    It just rides really rough, even with shocks on a really low setting (2 all around)

Side note, itís been so long since Iíve posted that I donít remember how to multiquote

Here is something to try. When I had my JK I had that kit on it. Try turning the shocks up to 3-4 on the settings. I found with it lower then that like 2 you will hit the bumpstops on any decent sized bump. Hence the rough ride. Turning them up should keep you out of the bumpstops and things should smooth out.

I have all four of mine cranked to the 9 pm position.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    Here is something to try. When I had my JK I had that kit on it. Try turning the shocks up to 3-4 on the settings. I found with it lower then that like 2 you will hit the bumpstops on any decent sized bump. Hence the rough ride. Turning them up should keep you out of the bumpstops and things should smooth out.

☝️ This. I run mine at 4 or 5 o'clock in the front and like 6 or 7 o'clock in the rear on the road.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

I have this one on my wifeís Jeep except itís the 5000ís not the 9000s. Iíll agree with RCVRY that it started out with seemingly no change to stock which I thought was impressive enough but overtime it settled and I love how it drives.

PS- we just drove her Jeep 4000 miles and my only regret was doing it on nitto mid graps

Happy to say I can finally reply here with an update. I wonít go into any details out of respect for Rancho but I will say we have worked out a solution that I am very pleased with. Very stand-up company and I appreciate their willingness to work with me. Thanks a lot guys

Top down and doors off, life doesn't get any better!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123