New muffler/exhaust for 2019 Jeep 2 door Rubicon-2.0 Litre

wa7nd

I cannot find any retailer or shop which can provide a system for my Jeep.

Any other owners have better luck?

Your help will be appreciated.

Rick

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

A.J.

I cannot find any retailer or shop which can provide a system for my Jeep.

Any other owners have better luck?

Your help will be appreciated.

Rick

All joking aside. With a turbocharger you want as little back pressure as possible. It will spool quicker and be more efficient so the straight pipe thing is actually true. You won't need much of a muffler at all because the turbine housing eats up a lot of noise. I have had a lot of experience with Ford 2.3l turbo engines. For the street car and my pre runner Ranger I used a 3" pipe from the turbo back no cat and a short smooth core glass pack. For your 2.0l with a catalytic converter you could easily straight pipe it. 2.5" tube with an absolutely minimal smooth core glass pack to tone it down if needed. Shouldn't be difficult or expensive at a local muffler shop. Try to find one that the hot rod guys in your area use. Most likely to understand what your trying to do.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Have you looked into Dynomax yet?

I wouldn't buy anything from Extreme Terrain even if they were the only company that had a specific product. They have very immoral business practices.

That sucks you had bad experience with them. I have had good experiences with Extreme Terrain.

Top Bottom