JK Coilovers

Hey guys,

I’m looking to convert my JKU to a coilover setup. I’m looking at either the EVO bolt-on coilovers or the Rock Krawler Trailrunner coilover kit. Who runs either one of these kits and which one is better? They seem to be about the same price. I’m running Teraflex longarms with a Dynatrac Pro60 in the front and a Prorock80 in the rear.

IMG_6888.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

I’ll suggest EVO mostly because I don’t have personal experience with the RK setup. Know that the Kings only come in black now if you order the EVO kit.

Exodus 4x4

Bubba, Are they black coils or just the little bit black on the bodies with the blue coils? Thanks

The ends are anodized black, slider is black, and the stickers are black. I haven’t actually opened the box yet and looked at the springs but I think they’re still blue. I have an install next week so I’ll know for sure then.

well i have the Evo offroad coilovers and cant fault them.

From doing slow rock crawling too doing 100KPH+ offroad they are great but i would say get some hydro bump stops.

happy wheeling

bhaner

The ends are anodized black, slider is black, and the stickers are black. I haven’t actually opened the box yet and looked at the springs but I think they’re still blue. I have an install next week so I’ll know for sure then.

My coils came blue. I had to get them powder coated.

I requested custom colors and they still woudn't do the springs black.

20181112_144443.jpg

20181229_170818.jpg

KevinG

Caught the Bug
I can add to this! I got them yesterday and couldn't wait to open them. Black ends, black slider, blue springs. Let me know if you want any other pics.

kings.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom