VIDEO : EVO EJS RUN - Highlights of the EVO Gladiator out on Steel Bender

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Without question, the all new Jeep Gladiator was the talk of the town during the 2019 Moab Easter Jeep Safari and if there was one in particular that truly stood out, I'd have to say it was the one made by EVO Manufacturing. Needless to say, any run that EVO invited Cindy and I to join them on was one that we made sure to attend and that included their official run up the Steel Bender trail. Unfortunately, a lot media guys had the same idea and because it, we weren't able to get as much footage as we would have preferred. For that, we apologize but hope you'll still be able to enjoy what little we were able to get.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

TrailHunter

Hooked
That is such a Bitchin Rig . The 40's look so perfect. :daydream: Can't wait to see more of it in action. Thanks for sharing.

Brute

Hooked
It was great that the rain knocked down the dust...it did make traction less than ideal.

That was quite a few rigs for a vendor run...a lot of cameras...

And yes , it still was a good day...that Gladiator is sweet...

wjtstudios

Hooked
Damn you guys can’t knock great videos out fast!

That gladiator preformed beautifully going up those ledges. That extra length does have its benefits. It was crazy seeing that built Ram running right behind you. It looked like it did alright.

Thanks for taking us along!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Looks awesome. I thought I'd be content with 35s but I may reconsider based on how badass the 40s look especially with that tire carrier.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Watched it on the big screen. Bummer you guys couldn’t do the whole trail.

The EVO Gladiator is so baddess. Just looks so right on 40s.

Blackhawkip

Another great video. I am so tempted to sell my JK and build a Gladiator but I'd run into the same issue with weight and needing a bigger motor. If only MOPAR would put the 6.4 Hemi into either the JL or the Gladiator. What a platform to build from!

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
I’m with you on selling my JKU and getting one love my Jeep but to have the truck bed would come in really handy. Great video Eddie and Cindy

jdofmemi

Watched it on the big screen. Bummer you guys couldn’t do the whole trail.

The EVO Gladiator is so baddess. Just looks so right on 40s.

When I seen they were doing Steelbender, I got excited to see the Gladiator on the obstacles we hit recently. Well, it was still good even with the shortened version.

I agree, 40's look just right.

I just don't think I can explain 40's on a work truck.

fiend

Caught the Bug
When I seen they were doing Steelbender, I got excited to see the Gladiator on the obstacles we hit recently. Well, it was still good even with the shortened version.

I agree, 40's look just right.

I just don't think I can explain 40's on a work truck.

Steelbender sure was fun. IMG_1469.jpg

jdofmemi

Yes it was.
My second favorite, behind Cliffhanger

Attachments

• IMG_20190420_223123_01-648x365.jpg
    IMG_20190420_223123_01-648x365.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 85

USMC Wrangler

Another excellent video with a whole bunch of badassery!!! I know you guys have been busy but you still managed to box up my swag per the Informed Delivery app. Thanks!

Bear_JT

Hooked
Great video! You guys got some good footage, I bet it was crazy with that many people out there. The Gladiator looks like it handled the obstacles pretty easily. So bad ass!

So cool to see this thing out proving all the haters wrong. Kind of glad we waited on a JL. After seeing how well this turned out a gladiator might just have to happen.

JTLen

Video looks awesome, thank you. While the 40's are cool, not something I'm interested in. But will be looking at the racks and rack accessories when they become available.

Brute

Hooked
Video looks awesome, thank you. While the 40's are cool, not something I'm interested in. But will be looking at the racks and rack accessories when they become available.

40’s totally make the truck more trail worthy...

Top Bottom