Moab September 14-19 2019

kmg2690

I am driving my jeep out from Maryland with another group and doing some wheeling in Colorado. Once done there on Sept 14th, I would like to head out to Moab UT until the 19th. This is my first time in Moab and would like some company for the wheeling. I want to hit Triple Threat (poison spider mesa, golden spike, & gold bar rim), cliff hanger behind the rocks, fins & things, metal masher, hell's revenge, and top of the world trails. Anyone want to join me for some wheeling in Moab? Running a 2015 JKU w/3 inch lift 37's and lockers front & rear.

KG

jdofmemi

Sounds like a pretty ambitious schedule.
I will follow this and see if I can get away. Too far out for me to tell, but it sounds like fun.

fiend

Caught the Bug
It would be Moab twice in one year for me. How fun would that be? Unlikely, but you never know. 🤞🏻

Going to Iron Maiden in September 14, so I couldn’t leave until the 15th.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'll keep my eye on this thread, I'd love to do this but not sure this early how projects will be on that quarter.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Would also be very interested and driving out out of Maryland myself. As others have said it’s pretty far out but will definitely see what I can do

Top Bottom