Complete 3rd Row Seat for JKU

USMC Wrangler

SOLD SOLD SOLD

EDIT: PRICE DROP $450

With all of my kids getting bigger, we no longer need this. That’s the only reason I’m listing for sale. All you will need are nutserts for the brackets and to touch up the paint on the roll bar to your liking. The seat is in very good condition and is black cloth as are the seatbelts and brackets. There are scratches in the roll bar, but I used VHT rattle can paint. Items included are;

(1) RockHard4x4 3rd row seat rollcage extension

IMG_7508.jpg

(1) OEM Wrangler seat and seatbelts from a 2012 JK (2 door), black cloth with both headrests

IMG_7506.jpg

(1) pair Teraflex 3rd row seat brackets minus nutserts

IMG_7509.jpg

(2) Omix-Ada lap seatbelts with hardware

IMG_7510.jpg

I paid just shy of $1200 for everything above and I’m asking $700 in this sale. I will deliver within 100 miles of Hereford, AZ 85615. I do have Fastenal and FedEx Freight locations near me, but it would be on your dime for shipping. I have never used Fastenal to ship and the seat by itself has to be in the 80 pound range.

I prefer local (100 mile meetup) first. Please let me know if you have questions about these.

IMG_7500.jpg

IMG_7502.jpg

IMG_7503.jpg

IMG_7504.jpg

IMG_7505.jpg

Last edited:

USMC Wrangler

I realize this is probably a very narrow field of potential buyers. I’m open to reasonable offers and maybe trades depending on what you have and I need. [emoji1303]

USMC Wrangler

Would you sell just the cage and teraflex adapter? I’m in Nj. You can sell the seat itself for $400-500.

$300 plus you pay shipping. If that interests you...

PM me your zip code and I’ll get a quote on shipping next week.

PS - Welcome to WAL. You should stop by and give us a wave.

USMC Wrangler

Would you sell just the cage and teraflex adapter? I’m in Nj. You can sell the seat itself for $400-500.

$300 plus you pay shipping. If that interests you...

PM me your zip code and I’ll get a quote on shipping next week.

PS - Welcome to WAL. You should stop by and give us a wave.

So, is that a no? A yes?

So that’s a “no”. Perfect! This is why those of us invested here won’t buy or sell from non-active members. They can’t even come back to answer a simple question.

BUMP!

Birdman

Bump........

Just curious how you like'd this kit, I am considering for my kids. What would you approximate is the max child height with still adequate clearance to the roll bar. Thanks for your help. I'd love to buy but the closest I typically get to you is Lake Havasu.

USMC Wrangler

By the time your kids hit 4’10”-5’, they will be uncomfortable as in leg room. They never came close to hitting the rollbar. The whole kit worked very well for us the 5 years we used it.

Yeah, I’m about 3-4 hours southeast of Phoenix and about another 3 hours to Lake Havasu. If you’re a buyer at my full asking price, I’d consider a meet in Phoenix if your willing. Just a thought.

Top Bottom