Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62

Thread: VIDEO : KANE CREEK - Moab Easter Jeep Safari Fun Run with EVO

  1. #11
    Old Timer Jsouder53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Gallatin Gateway, Montana
    Posts
    3,086
    Looks like an awesome trail!

  2. #12
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    6,358
    I like Kane Creek...I ran it last Tuesday. Hamburger Hill is a lot of fun, as well as the 50 creek crossings ...

  3. #13
    Old Timer Moochie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    San Diego County
    Posts
    3,503
    Fun trail! You guys are pumping out these videos! Awesome job!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #14
    Been Around the Block danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    488
    Nice video . The trail network seems out of this world .


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #15
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    51,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Looks like an awesome trail!
    It really is. Maybe one of my favorites out in Moab

    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I like Kane Creek...I ran it last Tuesday. Hamburger Hill is a lot of fun, as well as the 50 creek crossings ...
    Me too and yes, the creek crossings are blast

  6. #16
    Hooked AZVAJKU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    209
    Great video as always!

    That is my favorite trail. I enjoy the water crossings and the shelf-road out of the canyon. It can be a long day if you get caught behind a large group, however it is definitely worth it.

  7. #17
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    51,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Moochie View Post
    Fun trail! You guys are pumping out these videos! Awesome job!
    So glad that you were able to run it with us. Tons of fun for sure. As far as the videos go - we've been trying extra hard

    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    Nice video . The trail network seems out of this world .
    That's a big part of what makes Moab so nice - so many trails and right out of town

  8. #18
    Nothing but a Thing rumblebee3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    Posts
    1,214
    Trying to keep up on all these new videos is a challenge but very much appreciated! You guys look like you're having a blast! Another great video! That looks like an awesome trail to run!

    Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #19
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    51,320
    Quote Originally Posted by AZVAJKU View Post
    Great video as always!

    That is my favorite trail. I enjoy the water crossings and the shelf-road out of the canyon. It can be a long day if you get caught behind a large group, however it is definitely worth it.
    Oh yeah, one of my favorites as well. We ran into a RR4W group that day and they were nice enough to let us pass - well, after lecturing us about how we shouldn't have even been on the trail that is. One of the guys is on the forum and he said it took 9 hours for them to run it

  10. #20
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    51,320
    Quote Originally Posted by rumblebee3 View Post
    Trying to keep up on all these new videos is a challenge but very much appreciated! You guys look like you're having a blast! Another great video! That looks like an awesome trail to run!

    Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Fortunately, the drive home was pretty long and Cindy made good use of the time. So glad that you've been enjoying the videos

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-28-2019, 01:53 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-12-2015, 01:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS