Howdy from North Georgia.

BisonCreekOffroad

I wow I used to work at Hayes on Frontage. I also frequent Bucket O’ Shrimp, also on Frontage.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I love that place. Doesn’t look like it would be great food but as it turns out it’s one of the best.

We have dealt with Hayes quite a bit. My uncle used to get a fellow named Brian Wehunt to do all his truck mods there.

I guess since you know the area. I have the farm over near West Hall High. If you’ve ever seen bison or other exotic livestock in Oakwood that’s us.

Small world.

Last edited:

longarmwj

I love that place. Doesn’t look like it would be great food but as it turns out it’s one of the best.

We have dealt with Hayes quite a bit. My uncle used to get a fellow named Brian Wehunt to do all his truck mods there.

I guess since you know the area. I have the farm over near West Hall High. If you’ve ever seen bison or other exotic livestock in Oakwood that’s us.

Small world.

Yup I know Brian. He does all the in house modifications on Jeeps and trucks. Awesome guy.

Very small world indeed. Wonder if we’ve ever crossed paths on the road. I know I see a good many JLs running down Mundy Mill every time I’m up there.

BisonCreekOffroad

Yup I know Brian. He does all the in house modifications on Jeeps and trucks. Awesome guy.

Very small world indeed. Wonder if we’ve ever crossed paths on the road. I know I see a good many JLs running down Mundy Mill every time I’m up there.

Well, I’ve had mine about two weeks now so probably unlikely. That said I did see a brown or green (colorblind) JK with a WAYALIFE windshield banner at Walmart the other day. So there has to be some WAYALIFE folks around.

BisonCreekOffroad

View attachment 325545
Black grill?? If so that was me

Yep it was! I remember the TrailTek now. Great looking rig. You’ll have to show me some trails sometime. Right now I’m winch-less so I’m hesitant to hit anything after the rain we’ve had. When it dries I’m going to test out Bell and Tray mountains and maybe head to Blairsville.

IMG_2016.jpg

Here’s what mine looks like. First time with the doors off. It’s a whole new world.

Last edited:

Scrambler

Yep it was! I remember the TrailTek now. Great looking rig. You’ll have to show me some trails sometime. Right now I’m winch-less so I’m hesitant to hit anything after the rain we’ve had. When it dries I’m going to test out Bell and Tray mountains and maybe head to Blairsville.

View attachment 325546

Here’s what mine looks like. First time with the doors off. It’s a whole new world.

Sadly, Last time I went up Bell Mtn it was a paved road. It used to be a lot of fun.

Tray is ok. It gets boring coming down the backside after the waterfalls if you start near Helen. I’d just hit the halfway point and turn around.

longarmwj

Sadly, Last time I went up Bell Mtn it was a paved road. It used to be a lot of fun.

Tray is ok. It gets boring coming down the backside after the waterfalls if you start near Helen. I’d just hit the halfway point and turn around.

Yup. Bell has been paved for quite a while now. Shame because it used to be a blast.

Trey has gotten much harder. Every time we get hard rains it gets more and more washed out. With the massive rains we’ve had this year I’m sure it’s gotten worse.

There is also Charlie’s Creek although I think that one is pretty easy as well. If you’re willing to drive a little there Is AOP and Prentice Cooper in Tennessee, as well as a few in Alabama and the Carolinas.

BisonCreekOffroad

That’s a bummer. I’m sure there is a list somewhere on here of off-road trails, right? Which forum would I look for something like that?

Top Bottom