FS: Genright front and rear bumpers.

MericaMade

Both bumpers are about 5 months old in great condition sprayed with black rattle can.

Front is the Steel JK low profile with recessed winch tray. All Hardware, parts, instructions, and vacuum pump relocation bracket are included. A very minor modification is needed to a front lower crossmember to slide the bumper on.

Rear is the JK rear steel bumper. All parts, hardware, and instructions included as well.

Feelers. ...Also might be selling my Genright cage tire carrier as well.

SoCal Riverside area local pickup.

I paid 999.99 plus tax for each. Selling for 700.00 each local pick up.
20190425_173233.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MericaMade

Why the switch? What are you putting on instead.
When I first started building my Jeep I fell in love with the Evo quarter pounder and cage tire carrier but being that it was a new Jeep I didn't want to cut or drill holes.

Genright fit that bill with the least amount of holes plus they make a really good looking and stout bumper and tire carrier setup.

Once I sell all the above I will pull the trigger on some more Evo stuff.

For some reason I cant upload a picture of rear bumper.

Last edited:

MericaMade

For some reason I can't add this photo to first post so here is the rear bumper. 20190425_190631.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
For some reason I can't add this photo to first post so here is the rear bumper. View attachment 325702

Any chance you could snap a pic of the back of the rear bumper? I'm curious if there is enough room to mount some flush mount, rigid style cubes. If there is, I might be interested in the rear only.

Last edited:

MericaMade

Any chance you could snap a pic of the back of the rear bumper? I'm curious if there is enough room to mount some flush mount, rigid style cubes. If there is, I might be interested in the rear only.
Yeah no problem give me a few I'll mock it up and take a picture so you could see the gap between the bumper and the frame and get you a shot of the backside.

It's hard to see in the picture and I'll take a better shot but there's actually like inch and 1/2 holes drilled into the rear bumper to put some lights in there from genright just FYI.

Last edited:

MericaMade

So when mounted you have about 1 1/8 of a inch between the back of the bumper and rear frame. The tape measure is sitting up against the rear cross frame rail.

You can see in the one picture that the bolts that mount the hitch are touching the back of the bumper.

One of the things that really sold me on this bumper was that the d-ring shackles are attached to the frame separately from the bumper.

Hope this helps let me know if you need anything else. 20190426_132351.jpg 20190426_132357.jpg 20190426_132649.jpg 20190426_132818.jpg

MericaMade

As as package I would be willing to sell the tire carrier as well. It includes the added stop lock to lock out the carrier if you chooses and the 3rd brake light and licence place light bracket.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So when mounted you have about 1 1/8 of a inch between the back of the bumper and rear frame. The tape measure is sitting up against the rear cross frame rail.

You can see in the one picture that the bolts that mount the hitch are touching the back of the bumper.

One of the things that really sold me on this bumper was that the d-ring shackles are attached to the frame separately from the bumper.

Hope this helps let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you for all of that...very helpful. I don’t think it’s enough room for my needs but it is a very good looking bumper at a good price!

The shackle set up is very cool.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Thanks, sold the bumpers and tire carrier to Fiend, so hope he post up a shot of all his new goodies soon.

Yeah working on it. The Genright winch tray and bumper need some mods to fit my hydraulic winch. That’s been the weekend. Wish I had a drill press .... [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Looking forward to seeing your upgrades.

I didn't realize that you have a hydraulic winch.

I have a mile marker hydraulic. It’s about the same overall width as an electric winch (eg warn Zeon), but the hydraulic motor protrudes from one side. So the four mounting holes have to be moved over, along with the fair lead opening.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom