SE Michigan Mechanic

mshihadeh

Hey all, newish JK owner here. I don't have a lot of time to work on it myself, unfortunately, so I'm looking for a reliable shop in the SE Michigan area. Preferably one who can do body and mechanical work. Currently I'm having an issue with a RF door leak that leaves puddles on the floor when it rains. Had the dealership check it out when it was in for the air bag recall, and they replaced the weatherstripping. Next day when I picked it up, it had been raining all morning... puddle on the floor. I didn't bother taking it back in. But aside from that particular issue, I'd just like a place that I know I can go to with any issues I can't or don't have time to handle myself. Any suggestions are appreciated.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I'm in Melvindale. Would definitely not be opposed to driving a bit of a distance for a place that's worth it.

Edit: Is this you? https://www.wjtstudios.com/

Yes, that’s my little firm.

There’s unlimited offroad in Fenton that specializes in building Jeeps. I think they would be the most knowledgeable for your issue. I’ve got a good group of guys at a shop here in Rochester, one of which built a bad ass stretched LJ a few years back but sold it recently, that did a great job welding up my Long Arm kit. But I think they may struggle a bit on the leak issue.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom