JC bracket 4.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 128
  • JC bracket 5.jpg
    JC bracket 5.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Are you for real? I can’t for the life of me figure out how the first sentence of your post is relevant to anything, much less the hand me down you are trying to sell here. It seems pretty clear you just want to start drama.

Here is a thought, take the mini-sledge from your third picture and hit yourself in the nuts a few times. That, or go sell this thing on the forum from which you bought it. While you are at it, you may want to just stay there.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have a bracket kit I purchased via another forum( can’t mention the name) from a member there.

It's "jlwranglerforums" and unlike them, we don't have the imaginary rules you seem to think we have that would otherwise prevent you from saying as much. Likewise, unlike them, we don't censor their name or delete posts that reference their name. That being said, why you felt the need to make such a lame ass comment is completely beyond me. At most, it's disrespectful of Cindy and I and just flat out rude. Of course, if you're trying to be a troll and stir the pot, well, there are better ways to do it.

With that said, may I recommend that you try selling your bracket over on jlwranglerforums being that's where you bought it from.

WJCO

Meme King
I have a bracket kit I purchased via another forum( can’t mention the name) from a member there. Bracket kit is well made and I installed it but I’ve decided to go a different route. Sale does not include S.S. flex air line, ARB rocker switch or the ARB quick hose connection. Sale includes two brackets and a bracefor the ARM compressor, a switch/ quick connect plate, 90* elbow and nuts and bolts. And installation instruction including a way to reach Jim Clark the originater of the kit. $45

Fuck off. :twocents:

Top Bottom