Ordering is open!

Exodus 4x4

FYI, you can now head down to the dealership and order. I tried this morning but some options weren’t available like they were on the builder, so it’ll have to wait until Monday. Orders won’t actually be captured until Monday (so I’m told) evening anyways. As of this morning there were only 4 color options and adaptive cruise control wasn’t available, so hopefully by Monday it’ll be straightened out.

WJCO

Meme King
FYI, you can now head down to the dealership and order. I tried this morning but some options weren’t available like they were on the builder, so it’ll have to wait until Monday. Orders won’t actually be captured until Monday (so I’m told) evening anyways. As of this morning there were only 4 color options and adaptive cruise control wasn’t available, so hopefully by Monday it’ll be straightened out.

I worked with several dealers Friday and two of them had quirks with ordering like you said. And two others said they won't be doing any actual ordering for a week because of it just to play it safe. One of my quotes forced inclusions that shouldn't have been listed and said when he actually tried to place an order for another customer that it wouldn't let him. Still nice to get some pricing quotes and one step closer to the prize :beer:

Exodus 4x4

I worked with several dealers Friday and two of them had quirks with ordering like you said. And two others said they won't be doing any actual ordering for a week because of it just to play it safe. One of my quotes forced inclusions that shouldn't have been listed and said when he actually tried to place an order for another customer that it wouldn't let him. Still nice to get some pricing quotes and one step closer to the prize :beer:

Yeah they weren’t showing advanced cruise control as an option and only a handful of colors, at least for my build. Some dealers will have a few on the lots by Monday. One of them offered me one that’s basically what I want, but not at the price I’m getting from my local dealer. I’d rather wait than pay sticker price. I’ve also heard the prices some of these dealers are putting on their JT’s and it’s pretty shitty what they’re doing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jorgelrod

Hooked
Can't wait to start seeing those builds! Rode shotgun on one yesterday on the Jeep Gladiator course at Jeep Beach and that thing is freaking sweet, even my wife was like whoa this thing is nice!!!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yeah they weren’t showing advanced cruise control as an option and only a handful of colors, at least for my build. Some dealers will have a few on the lots by Monday. One of them offered me one that’s basically what I want, but not at the price I’m getting from my local dealer. I’d rather wait than pay sticker price. I’ve also heard the prices some of these dealers are putting on their JT’s and it’s pretty shitty what they’re doing.

Did you find one yet? I paid under sticker from a place in Idaho

Exodus 4x4

Did you find one yet? I paid under sticker from a place in Idaho

I talked to that guy and he offered an amazing deal but never got back to me. Not really sure it was enough savings to go to Idaho anyways. A local dealer supposedly has one scheduled for shipment around the 18th but it wasn’t built exactly the way I wanted. Close, but didn’t want the soft top. Ended up finding a dealer yesterday about 30 minutes away that went 2% below invoice, so I went ahead and placed the order. No telling how long it will take to actually get it though.

Ddays

Hooked
I saw a red one on a car carrier yesterday - pretty awesome. Can't wait to see one of these up close

WJCO

Meme King
Ended up finding a dealer yesterday about 30 minutes away that went 2% below invoice, so I went ahead and placed the order.

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you guys do with it. And can't wait to see what parts you guys start carrying to drain my wallet.

USMC Wrangler

I talked to that guy and he offered an amazing deal but never got back to me. Not really sure it was enough savings to go to Idaho anyways. A local dealer supposedly has one scheduled for shipment around the 18th but it wasn’t built exactly the way I wanted. Close, but didn’t want the soft top. Ended up finding a dealer yesterday about 30 minutes away that went 2% below invoice, so I went ahead and placed the order. No telling how long it will take to actually get it though.

Congrats! Can’t wait to watch the build!

Top Bottom