2017 JK Rubicon EVO build- SOLD

termite23

This build was 100% done by ORE.
2017 JK Rubicon, white, hard top, 3.6 (11,400 miles), Automatic
Dynatrac 60 front/80 rear
ARB lockers, w/steel braided lines
ARB compressor
KMC machette beadlocks 17" w/Nitto 40" (yes rings have scratches and nicks...it happens)
EVO double throw down front w/King 2.5 coilovers/bypass
EVO rear cantilever w/King 3.0 coilover/bypass
King Bumps stops all 4 corners
EVO rear aluminum Qrt. panel w/fenders...fenders powdered and painted to match jeep
EVO front fenders...powdered and painted to match
EVO tire carrier
EVO rear Fascia cover w/trailer hitch
EVO sliders
EVO oil skid
EVO evap skid
EVO long arm Kit
EVO quarter pounder front bumper w/warn syn. line winch
PSC hydro assist steering
KC Gravity pro6 light bar w/KC pillar mounts (not in pic...more pics to follow)
KC 10" led front bumper lights
KC 6" LED rear
KC 6" LED rear amber
Rock lights
S-pod 8 switch
Drake hood latches
EVO 1/2 wheel well covers
Lowrance HDS7 GPS unit mounted
PCI race radio
EVO sport cage
C pillar reinforcement kit
ARB rear drawer system
MasterCraft Baja RS front seats w/ MasterCraft rear seat cover
All Currie Billet johny joints
$60,000 OBO SOLD,SOLD,SOLD, Sold!
IMG_2996.jpg
IMG_3924.jpg
IMG_3938.jpg
IMG_3937.jpg
IMG_3936.jpg
IMG_3934.jpg
IMG_3925.jpg
IMG_3933.jpg
IMG_3928.jpg
IMG_3929.jpg
IMG_3927.jpg
IMG_3926.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3932.jpg
    IMG_3932.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
This build was 100% done by ORE.

EVO double throw down front w/King 2.5 coilovers/bypass
EVO rear cantilever w/King 3.0 coilover/bypass

So do you have 2.5” coil overs and 2.5” bypasses or the standard 2.0” coilover and 2.5” bypass up front? If you have 2.5” coil overs we’re there any modifications made to towers to fit the bigger coilover?

In the rear do you have a 3.0” coilover or bypass?? Those would be massive! Or do you have the standard 2.0” coilover and 2.0” bypass that come standard in the Kit?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rocralr

Hi. My name is Mike. I had a 2015 Rubicon Very close to your build. I even had a new LS put in it by Robbie at Motech in LV. I did not even have a 1000 miles on my build when it was destroyed in an arson fire here in San Diego. I am working all the details out with insurance now and I am waiting on them. I would be interested in talking to you about your JK. My number is 858-774-6838. Call me if you are interested. Thanks.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hi. My name is Mike. I had a 2015 Rubicon Very close to your build. I even had a new LS put in it by Robbie at Motech in LV. I did not even have a 1000 miles on my build when it was destroyed in an arson fire here in San Diego. I am working all the details out with insurance now and I am waiting on them. I would be interested in talking to you about your JK. My number is 858-774-6838. Call me if you are interested. Thanks.

Smart.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

I’ve seen it up close. Nice rig and for sure a great deal.

termite23

Sorry...It sold

termite23

So do you have 2.5” coil overs and 2.5” bypasses or the standard 2.0” coilover and 2.5” bypass up front? If you have 2.5” coil overs we’re there any modifications made to towers to fit the bigger coilover?

In the rear do you have a 3.0” coilover or bypass?? Those would be massive! Or do you have the standard 2.0” coilover and 2.0” bypass that come standard in the Kit?

It has 3.0/2.5 front, and 3.0 Bypass/2.5 coilover rear. It was custom set up by Mel at ORE

termite23

3.0/2.5 front and 3.0/2.5 rear. Bypass/Coilover. Custom by Mel at ORE

Top Bottom