Mark MA Dakar MT

Anyone ever heard of these or know anything about them?

A 37x13.50R17 is $225 on Amazon Prime. At that price it just may be worth it to give them a shot.

jdofmemi

See Ave another couple hundred for a whole set and get a proven tire like a Cooper STT Pro

They are as low as $265 at times, and you don't have to wonder if they are going to leave you stranded

See Ave another couple hundred for a whole set and get a proven tire like a Cooper STT Pro

They are as low as $265 at times, and you don't have to wonder if they are going to leave you stranded

I agree with Jerry. Don’t cheap out in tires.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya, I've thought of those as they are $260 on DT and Walmat.

I've also thought the "don't cheap out on tires " but have noticed the Patagonias are pretty inexpensive as well and seem to be getting great reviews. Might these Mark MA be like that or like the Federal MT? Who knows? Price doesn't always mean a quality tire, just look at the Thornbirds!

Thank you for your input.

fiend

Caught the Bug

I've also thought the "don't cheap out on tires " but have noticed the Patagonias are pretty inexpensive as well and seem to be getting great reviews. Might these Mark MA be like that or like the Federal MT? Who knows? Price doesn't always mean a quality tire, just look at the Thornbirds!

Maybe there are enough Patagonia’s out there now so you can get some reliable information about their quality.

I had never heard of Mark Ma until your post. Maybe they are great tires, who knows. But for me personally, given what I demand of tires and the consequences of a bad choice, I’ll pay a bit more for something that’s been around for a while and has a solid reputation for quality.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug

Everyone runs the federal MTs over here cause they are cheap but they are also noisy as hell and tend to chip a lot

Top Bottom