Hello from St Louis

.freckles.

Hi friends! I’m Trainwreck’s wife. I’ve been a long time lurker (via Trainwreck’s account) but finally decided to make an account of my own. I just went on the SMORR/FlatNasty trip last weekend and met some awesome people! Starting to understand why people like off-roading so much! Already looking forward to the next trip [emoji1422]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jp60

Welcome to wal from Mississippi

Hi friends! I’m Trainwreck’s wife. I’ve been a long time lurker (via Trainwreck’s account) but finally decided to make an account of my own. I just went on the SMORR/FlatNasty trip last weekend and met some awesome people! Starting to understand why people like off-roading so much! Already looking forward to the next trip [emoji1422]

hope you enjoy wal

Man what are you doing here nerd! Just playing, welcome and thanks for taking all those awesome pictures over the weekend! My wife's down to meet up with you and TrainWreck one weekend for some drinks.

.freckles.

Man what are you doing here nerd! Just playing, welcome and thanks for taking all those awesome pictures over the weekend! My wife's down to meet up with you and TrainWreck one weekend for some drinks.

Yes please! We will have to plan a weekend to meet up! Maybe she will join in on the next Jeep trip!

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
I talked to her about Oklahoma and she's game, the only issue is school just started back up and she's trying to finish her bachelors.
Tell her it's the opportunity for some truly focused study time, that is, if you don't talk her ear off.
I'll bring a few bottles of Four Graces and we can all catch up by a fire or table somewhere.

Top Bottom