VIDEO : Jeep Find Your Freedom Gladiator Contest Submission - DIRECTOR'S CUT

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who’ve been wondering, the answer is YES, Cindy and I will be getting a brand new, 2020 Jeep JT Gladiator. In fact, we actually placed an order for one of the special, Launch Editions and because of it, we were eligible to enter into the JeepFindYourFreedom.com contest. Essentially, we were given the chance to submit a short video that explained what we would do with our new Gladiator if we got paid $100,000 and took a year off of work. The only catch was, the video could only be 60-75 seconds long and the one we wanted to submit, ran just a bit long. Of course, we were able to edit things down and make it work but we thought you might appreciate seeing what our original director's cut would have looked like in all it's 105 second glory. We hope you enjoy.

To Jeep, Cindy and I would like to thank you for giving us a chance to enter your awesome contest. And, to the other 4,189 people who did the same – we sincerely wish you the best of luck!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video, and good luck with the contest. But fingers crossed you don't actually take a year off your regular job.

LOL - Funny thing is, if we were to win, it'd be like we actually get paid to do what we normally do for once :crazyeyes:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Love the video! The immigrant trail is one of the series I lived watching! Perfect video to use imo

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Now i know why an old guy got out [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Best of luck to you guys fingers crossed

LOL!! We technically live on the Carson Route of the California Emigrant Trail but figured it'd have more of an effect to film this in a more remote location. Fortunately, Rusty is a ton of fun to drive so it was all good :)

So cool! Rusty is just awesome. Good luck guys!

Thank you. Not sure how much of a chance we have but it sure would be nice if we could win this :)

Great video. Nice touch with the history images and narration. Good luck!

Thank you. Exploring the emigrant trails is something we've always been passionate about.

Love the video! The immigrant trail is one of the series I lived watching! Perfect video to use imo

Thank you :)

Top Bottom