Suggestions for top mounted, or flipped, drag link replacement

BTkillerr

I am looking for suggestions to replace my drag link. I tore up the boots removing it to replace my steering box and the boots aren't replaceable. I have a hi steer knuckle so the my drag link is a top mounted link. I am running 40's with a ram assist. I am not looking to break the bank but something greasable would be nice. need some suggestions!

USMC Wrangler

I am looking for suggestions to replace my drag link. I tore up the boots removing it to replace my steering box and the boots aren't replaceable. I have a hi steer knuckle so the my drag link is a top mounted link. I am running 40's with a ram assist. I am not looking to break the bank but something greasable would be nice. need some suggestions!

Call Bubba at Exodus Jeeps. He makes one in house for a very good price. 2¢

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

64fabius

Hi, what is the brand of your actual drag link?
and your hi steer knuckles? Reid Racing, Teraflex or Rancho?

Top Bottom