How complicated is it to Change color of JEEP in Florida DMV?

Just tossing this up there to see if anyone can give me a heads up...I'm going to bed line my Wrangler and primed it first. The primer was a flat green. I loved the way it looked so I'm seriously considering changing color to a Military flat green. I currently was going to bed line the JEEP with Battleship Grey which looks nice also...Decision...decision...Uggg...LOL

This is my Anvil Wrangler before I finished installing Spyder Crusher Fenders.

20171214_154235.jpg

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Just tossing this up there to see if anyone can give me a heads up...I'm going to bed line my Wrangler and primed it first. The primer was a flat green. I loved the way it looked so I'm seriously considering changing color to a Military flat green. I currently was going to bed line the JEEP with Battleship Grey which looks nice also...Decision...decision...Uggg...LOL

This is my Anvil Wrangler before I finished installing Spyder Crusher Fenders.

View attachment 326493

Was this the question or what color or type of paint to use?:thinking:
Snap2.png

RCVRY

Was this the question or what color or type of paint to use?:thinking:
View attachment 326518

I agree. In most states they only care if the vin matches when it’s registered.

I had a little trouble in Illinois because the vin on my doors was different from the title, but the dash vin matched. That was on my YJ. They didn’t care that it was yellow instead of green.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks Seahawkfan. For a moment I didn't I was going to get any answers.

About Bedlining an Fading...My fenders are bedlined black. They are holding up quite well in the Florida 90's degrees and strong sun. Still look like if just painted. Have received many compliments on them. Best thin about them is easily touched up scratches.

About being arrested for changing the color...That's the best thing about living in AMERICA...FREEDOM to choose...I choose to change the color. I enjoyed the Anvil for 5 years...My JEEP has been evolving since I've owned it (2014) and will continue to evolve. This is a picture on the lot the day I bought her, this is how she stands now...Still have to get D44 front with Elocker and Elocker for the Rear. Gears getting changed to 4.10...Those are my plans for her near future. She is paid off in 3 months.

IMG_20140313_144522_570.jpg jeep 2017.jpg

God Bless America, Home of the Brave, Land of the FREE....

Top Bottom