Anyone ordered from performance tread?

Leeboy03

I’ve been checking prices an sst pro’s and noticed this place had them pretty cheap from what I’ve seen. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them. $255 +$28 shipping for 37x13.50r17.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I’ve been checking prices an sst pro’s and noticed this place had them pretty cheap from what I’ve seen. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with them. $255 +$28 shipping for 37x13.50r17.

Unless they're knock-offs buy them. That's a great price $1340 for 5 tires shipped. It's a tire shop not sure why I would doubt what it totals out in the cart. They look to have good reviews. Maybe find a vendor that price matches.

I was recently quoted $1380 from a local discount tire. That was back in February so it might be legit. I’d do a bit of digging on them to be sure though.

jdofmemi

That's about what I paid from Discount Tire.

Prices went up recently, so if they still have that deal, better jump on it

Exodus 4x4

It’s probably legit. There’s usually a decent enough margin on tires to make some deals, though I see where some are barely covering their credit card fees so I don’t really get it. My only concern would be if you have an issue with them, it’s going to be more of a pita to take care of it than if you’d bought from someone local to you.

Andy5160

Hooked
Lol don’t kill me here but seven year ago or so I bought two sets of tires from them with no issue. Shipping was super fast no hassle BS or anything. I even left them positive review back then. They have a huge warehouse in Florida and some other states from what I know

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Leeboy03

It’s probably legit. There’s usually a decent enough margin on tires to make some deals, though I see where some are barely covering their credit card fees so I don’t really get it. My only concern would be if you have an issue with them, it’s going to be more of a pita to take care of it than if you’d bought from someone local to you.

Yeah that’s a good point and it had already crossed my mind. But no one around can even come close to the price. I’ll check with discount tire and see if they can get close to the price. Thanks for the feedback

Top Bottom