VIDEO : THE BIG DAY - Gathering of the WAYALIFE Family for a Very Special Occasion

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Today is a pretty big day! At least, for us anyway. In fact, it's big enough that Cindy and I thought that it would be fun to bring the whole family out of the stable to talk about it. Of course, this would include Pappy, our 1954 Willys CJ3B. Emma, our 1969 Jeepster Commando. Rusty, our 1972 Jeep J-2000 pickup truck. Jane, our 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade. Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and last but not least, JET, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. As far as what makes this day so big and special for us, well, you're just gonna have to watch our video and find out for yourself! We hope you enjoy meeting our family of Jeeps and as always, we thank you for your support.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN WAYALIFE SWAG
Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please help celebrate this special occasion with us and do so by posting up on this thread and letting us know what your YouTube username is. If you do, you may just WIN some of the cool WAYALIFE SWAG you see below!

PRIZE.jpg

:wings:

UPDATE : The WINNER is sipafz! :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
Today is a pretty big day! At least, for us anyway. In fact, it's big enough that Cindy and I thought that it would be fun to bring the whole family out of the stable to talk about it. Of course, this would include Pappy, our 1954 Willys CJ3B. Emma, our 1969 Jeepster Commando. Rusty, our 1972 Jeep J-2000 pickup truck. Jane, our 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade. Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and last but not least, JET, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. As far as what makes this day so big and special for us, well, you're just gonna have to watch our video and find out for yourself! We hope you enjoy meeting our family of Jeeps and as always, we thank you for your support.

:wings:

That is really awesome! Congrats to you both! If it weren't for your YouTube channel, I wouldn't even be here. :beer:

HoosierWolf

Already subscribed. My youtube name is Wolfpak765

Loving that you are turning out so many videos right now. Excited to see you build your jeep truck when you get it too.

ProtocolJK

Congratulations on such an awesome accomplishment! Ever since I first saw the Keep it Tight series, I’ve been hooked and it’s what inspired me to buy my first Jeep!

I’m subscribed as ProtocolJK

Last edited:

jdofmemi

That's great. I will watch as soon as I can.

Oh, I'm so creative, my YouTube name is the same as it is here.

I found the forum before the YouTube videos. They were like a bonus for me.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Congratulations on the achievement! You guys are more than deserving of it and like it's been said in the above comments, if it had not been for your videos I would not even be here on this forum. Many thanks and appreciation for everything you guys do and keep up the awesome work! Before you know it you'll be celebrating a gold YouTube award!!!! 🍻

Sidenote - forgive my ignorance but did you guys get rid of the new Jeep renegade? I had to take a break for a while during my divorce.... so apparently I must have missed this?

Can't wait till you guys get your new gladiator!

My YouTube name is RandyRacerGray

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Wow! Congratulations! Thanks for the hard work you two do, to share your passion, and keep us entertained.

I’m pretty sure you know it already, but notnalc97.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

I was so ready for the Gladiator to roll out there! This is really cool too! Congratulations!!:thumb:

yt is Jakob Baker.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
WOOOHOOOOO!!! Congrats on the 100k followers! That’s a big achievement for you both!

It’s awesome fun to go back to where you started and see how far you guys have come as far as quality of your videos and Cindy’s editing skills

benatc1

Hooked
Congrats guys! That's very cool. That's a lot of people who enjoy your content, even if that hate your music!! Haha.. pretty sure my YouTube is just my full name

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom