Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : THE BIG DAY - Gathering of the WAYALIFE Family for a Very Special Occasion

Nothing but a Thing 2007 JKU CANADA's Avatar
    Congrats to you Eddie and Cindy , a well deserved accomplishment. With the amount of film you two have and knowledge you should be making a JEEP documentary. I would love to see a WAYALIFE film on the big screen.
    2018 sting gray JL Sport
    SOLD my O7 JKUX

Nothing but a Thing AZ Explorer's Avatar
    Congrats to you and Cindy!! Thatís great to both see and hear how your business has expanded beyond your wildest expectations. Itís a great example of how the American dream can be achieved through hard work and following your passion.

Fresh Catch

Already subscribed, kinda hope we helped tip the scale.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Today is a pretty big day! At least, for us anyway. In fact, it's big enough that Cindy and I thought that it would be fun to bring the whole family out of the stable to talk about it. Of course, this would include Pappy, our 1954 Willys CJ3B. Emma, our 1969 Jeepster Commando. Rusty, our 1972 Jeep J-2000 pickup truck. Jane, our 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade. Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and last but not least, JET, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. As far as what makes this day so big and special for us, well, you're just gonna have to watch our video and find out for yourself! We hope you enjoy meeting our family of Jeeps and as always, we thank you for your support.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN WAYALIFE SWAG
    Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please help celebrate this special occasion with us and do so by posting up on this thread and letting us know what your YouTube username is. If you do, you may just WIN some of the cool WAYALIFE SWAG you see below!

Attachment 326658

DisneyManiAna on YouTube
    BUMPITY needs more decals!
    Keep Moving Forward...in a Jeep

Fresh Catch

Already a subscriber

My YouTube username is Reviews with Douglas. Congratulations on hitting 100K

And the WINNER is...

Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    Fun to see the whole family together. Congratulations on the milestone! My YouTube name is the same as here, sipafz although I donít think I have ever added a comment on YouTube. I always do that here.
    Congratulations sipafz!

and the winner is...

Congratulations sipafz!
    congrats!!!
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

And the WINNER is...

Congratulations sipafz!
    So Awesome! Iím thrilled to be representing the Forum in the Midwest! Congratulations again on your achievement and thank you for making this place possible!

Iím going to go buy a lottery ticket now!

Congrats sipafz!
    en hopup veritas

Congrats sipafz!!!!

there was ZERO Verizon service
    Isnít that some of the best times?

....As Iím typing on the wayalife app yearning to be be disconnected. lol
    en hopup veritas

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast