Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : THE BIG DAY - Gathering of the WAYALIFE Family for a Very Special Occasion

VIDEO : THE BIG DAY - Gathering of the WAYALIFE Family for a Very Special Occasion

Today is a pretty big day! At least, for us anyway. In fact, it's big enough that Cindy and I thought that it would be fun to bring the whole family out of the stable to talk about it. Of course, this would include Pappy, our 1954 Willys CJ3B. Emma, our 1969 Jeepster Commando. Rusty, our 1972 Jeep J-2000 pickup truck. Jane, our 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade. Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and last but not least, JET, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. As far as what makes this day so big and special for us, well, you're just gonna have to watch our video and find out for yourself! We hope you enjoy meeting our family of Jeeps and as always, we thank you for your support.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN WAYALIFE SWAG
    Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please help celebrate this special occasion with us and do so by posting up on this thread and letting us know what your YouTube username is. If you do, you may just WIN some of the cool WAYALIFE SWAG you see below!

PRIZE.jpg

UPDATE : The WINNER is sipafz!

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Today is a pretty big day! At least, for us anyway. In fact, it's big enough that Cindy and I thought that it would be fun to bring the whole family out of the stable to talk about it. Of course, this would include Pappy, our 1954 Willys CJ3B. Emma, our 1969 Jeepster Commando. Rusty, our 1972 Jeep J-2000 pickup truck. Jane, our 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade. Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited and last but not least, JET, our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. As far as what makes this day so big and special for us, well, you're just gonna have to watch our video and find out for yourself! We hope you enjoy meeting our family of Jeeps and as always, we thank you for your support.

That is really awesome! Congrats to you both! If it weren't for your YouTube channel, I wouldn't even be here.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Knows a Thing or Two HoosierWolf's Avatar
    Already subscribed. My youtube name is Wolfpak765

Loving that you are turning out so many videos right now. Excited to see you build your jeep truck when you get it too.

Congrats guys! Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That is really awesome! Congrats to you both! If it weren't for your YouTube channel, I wouldn't even be here.
    + 1 - It's what got me interested in Jeeps!

tomk89
    37" Cooper Discoverer SST Pro

Build Thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26935-FlatTop-Build

Great collection. Lots of labor and love. Now....where to put the Gladiator?

Been Around the Block ProtocolJK's Avatar

VIDEO : THE BIG DAY - Gathering of the WAYALIFE Family for a Very Special Occasion

Congratulations on such an awesome accomplishment! Ever since I first saw the Keep it Tight series, I’ve been hooked and it’s what inspired me to buy my first Jeep!

I’m subscribed as ProtocolJK
    Last edited by ProtocolJK; 05-09-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Knows a Thing or Two danford.lau's Avatar
    Congrats this is huge . What an accomplishment. Already subscribed as well my handle is DanL.

Congratulations! I am another one who showed up here because of your YouTube videos. Keep up the great work!

Been Around the Block Jaybird 11's Avatar
    Thank you and Cindy for putting out the best Jeep videos on you tube. Your love for Jeeps is what makes them great!

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast