Dream come true

Zeus

So guys I just had to share this!

I am doing the Rubicon in August!!!

I know for some of you it might not be a big deal but for a guy from South Africa it is HUGE!

I always watch the video’s but never in a million years thought I would ever do the trail myself.

US visa approved tickets done trail booked and Jeep JL booked man this is going to be epic, keep in mind they have not yet launched the JL here by us.

Any way just wanted to share my happy moment!

Maybe I see you on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug

I know for some of you it might not be a big deal but for a guy from South Africa it is HUGE!

I always watch the video’s but never in a million years thought I would ever do the trail myself.

US visa approved tickets done trail booked and Jeep JL booked man this is going to be epic, keep in mind they have not yet launched the JL here by us.

What a trip for you. [emoji1591]You’re going to have a great time. What are the dates of your trip?

Coop

Caught the Bug
Congrats!!! I’m doing part of Moab this year for the first time so I’m excited too! Must be great for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jdofmemi

Congratulations!

I went for the first time last year, then got to go again two weeks later.

It was an awesome trip, both times.

Getting to come here from South Africa to do it is incredible. I hope it is all you expect, it was for me. 👍👍

Looks like you’re going just after Sierra trek. Highly recommended you go with a few others who have ran it at least once. Have a great time! Go easy on the rental lol. They’ll want it back in one piece

black pearl

Hooked
Looks like you’re going just after Sierra trek. Highly recommended you go with a few others who have ran it at least once. Have a great time! Go easy on the rental lol. They’ll want it back in one piece

I’m sure it’ll be in one piece. Just might look like a stepped on soda can 🤣.

I’m sure it’ll be fine

Zeus

Thanks for all the replies.

JL Rental was done through Barlows Adventures, they also guide the trail and supply tents and food.

Last edited:

Zeus

Want company ? Group of us are thinking about August and we don’t have dates set yet

Would be great, just not sure how our group works as we paid for the guided tour.

But would be awesome meeting some of the forum people there.

Obviously how great would it be if Eddie can bring Mobi :clap2:

Top Bottom