Jeep wave from western Washington

GreenGiant

Hi all, Jeep wave from Maple Valley Washington.

First Jeep for me. 2-Door JL Rubicon, and I Love it! Still learning its capabilities, and am surprised with everything it can do.
This year, 2 days ago :), installed a 2.5" RK x-factor, 37's with 4:88 gearing. Still flexing it out and cutting away rub spots. Probably dumb idea to do everything at once but i'm going to own it and work out the kinks!

Here is me right after the lift:
2019-05-11 08.05.29.jpg

Trying to flex it out testing everything I trimmed:
2019-05-12 16.13.18.jpg

GreenGiant

Welcome from Utah! Formerly from North Bend/Snoqualmie.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

@RESURECTIONJK with all the cool places to wheel in Utah I'll bet you don't miss Washington at all :thumb:

My mother in law lives in Panguitch I almost can't wait till we have to go visit again. Hahaha. Of course I won't be visiting much ;)

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

@RESURECTIONJK with all the cool places to wheel in Utah I'll bet you don't miss Washington at all :thumb:

My mother in law lives in Panguitch I almost can't wait till we have to go visit again. Hahaha. Of course I won't be visiting much ;)

Haha the wheeling certainly is what keeps us here full time but, we still visit home a few times a year. Next trip down shoot me a message. we’ll hook up for a trail run or, of course if you’re ever planning a Moab trip put me on the going list [emoji6]

Top Bottom