Seattle > Moab June 8th-15th

Ramathorn

Hi Everyone,

I will be heading to Moab from Seattle between June 8th to the 15th. Plan is to be in Moab Monday the 10th and head back that Friday. If anyone will be down there I would love to connect; first time making the trip! If anyone in the Seattle area (or really anywhere in between) would like to join let me know, the more the merrier. Right now we have 2 mildly built Rubicons and a 4Runner heading down with us.

Look forward to seeing you out on the trails!

E

Hi Everyone,

I will be heading to Moab from Seattle between June 8th to the 15th. Plan is to be in Moab Monday the 10th and head back that Friday. If anyone will be down there I would love to connect; first time making the trip! If anyone in the Seattle area (or really anywhere in between) would like to join let me know, the more the merrier. Right now we have 2 mildly built Rubicons and a 4Runner heading down with us.

Look forward to seeing you out on the trails!

E

Hey! I’ll be there the 13th-16th with a couple other rigs as well. Feel free to hit me up and we’ll try and put something together!

Dawghousewraps

Love to go

My wife and I took June 5th-17th off to hit the PCH from hurricane utah and then westward from Seattle - the timing is great of you could use another tag along 435-680-8309 Drew and Monica

Ramathorn

My wife and I took June 5th-17th off to hit the PCH from hurricane utah and then westward from Seattle - the timing is great of you could use another tag along 435-680-8309 Drew and Monica

Absolutely! I’ll send you a PM or text when we get down there.

trntk

Id love to join and should be able to make it by the 10th, depends if the wife want to join or not this trip
-Trent

THelm120

Id love to join and should be able to make it by the 10th, depends if the wife want to join or not this trip
-Trent

I’ll be in town the 11th and 12th for the first time, mildly built JKUR with the wife and kid on board, so we’d love to tag along depending on the trail/timing.

Ramathorn

I’ll be in town the 11th and 12th for the first time, mildly built JKUR with the wife and kid on board, so we’d love to tag along depending on the trail/timing.

Looking forward to it! We leave Seattle on Friday afternoon and will be in Moab Sunday morning. I think the plan is to start the week fairly easy with Fins + Top of the World and then go from there. I'll be sure to send out an update; would love to meet up for some runs.

Erik

Top Bottom