1969 Jeep Gladiator For Sale

jeremy.yarber

Partially restored. Nearly complete.

This is the link for the pictures:

This truck is a complete frame off restoration project; 1969 J 3000, serial # 3406X19-302464 and all original identification tags and decals are on the truck. It has the original Buick Dauntless 350 block, Borg-Warner T15A 3 speed, Dana 20 transfer case and completely rebuilt Dana 44 front and Dana 53 rear with 4.09 gears. The original self locking hubs (still have) were replaced with new Free/4X4 hubs without auto lock. The stock brakes shoes, master cylinder, wheel cylinders and hardware kits were all replaced stock with intentions of later upgrades. I have the vacuum booster new in box to convert to power brakes.

The engine has been rebuilt and slightly modified including: New stock .060 over pistons, Comp Cams B350 252H-10 cam with double roller chain, new TA Performance timing cover with high volume oil pump, TA Performance stage I aluminum intake with their recommended Edelbrock 600 cfm carburetor, and a Mallory Unilite distributor with Pro-master 55,000 volt coil. The exhaust exits through TA performance chrome headers and 2-1/2" collectors with cut-outs, then just before the Summit racing mufflers is an X pipe to maximize the exhaust performance. (enough torque to break stuff)

The suspension is still stock except for the 3" lift blocks. All tie rod ends and spring bushings have been replaced and the shocks and steering stabilizer have been upgraded with Rancho. I also have a power steering gear box with drop pitman arm, 3 groove crankshaft pulley and 2 groove water pump included for future power steering and A/C upgrades.

The frame, springs, axle housings, radiator support, sheet metal portion of grill, fender wells, cab, dash and fenders were all acid dipped to remove all paint, rust and body fillers. The needed repairs were then made and all but the axle housings were re-dipped and e-coated prior to the primer and paints being applied.

The cab is mostly complete. After painting, (I have all paint codes and some remaining paint) the underside was "Rhino-Lined" and the interior floor had a waterproof membrane installed. The underside of the roof, inside of the firewall and the inside of the back of the cab has 1" of "Rubatex" sound proofing material installed. The sand blasted and painted seat frame has been upholstered to match the paint scheme and plenty of material is left to do door and kick panels. I also have an aftermarket pre-fitted carpet for the floor and several extra sq ft of matching carpet to complete behind the seat.

A new custom engine wiring harness is complete, except for wrapping.(This is where I left off and I still have the original harnesses). It includes wiring for the already installed internal voltage regulator alternator, future electric cooling fan and A/C compressor. I have also built a new fuse block panel with an accessory relay to unload the current from the starter switch.
The front bumper, grill, emblems and various parts have been re-chrome plated. I have all of the glass and the new windshield gasket, but I do not have the rear window gasket. I have all new door window glass seals but I do not have the weather striping for the doors. The doors have been replaced with Wagoner doors which include power door looks and windows and are still unprimed.

The only remaining issue is the bed. the bottom and structure is repairable but the sides are not. However, I was able to find the last decent chain latch tail gate on the planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck off with this shit. The fact that you have the patience to type all this shit out clearly shows you have the capacity to read the rules here and, clearly decided not to or, ignored them all together.

WJCO

Meme King
Partially restored. Nearly complete.

This is the link for the pictures:

This truck is a complete frame off restoration project; 1969 J 3000, serial # 3406X19-302464 and all original identification tags and decals are on the truck. It has the original Buick Dauntless 350 block, Borg-Warner T15A 3 speed, Dana 20 transfer case and completely rebuilt Dana 44 front and Dana 53 rear with 4.09 gears. The original self locking hubs (still have) were replaced with new Free/4X4 hubs without auto lock. The stock brakes shoes, master cylinder, wheel cylinders and hardware kits were all replaced stock with intentions of later upgrades. I have the vacuum booster new in box to convert to power brakes.

The engine has been rebuilt and slightly modified including: New stock .060 over pistons, Comp Cams B350 252H-10 cam with double roller chain, new TA Performance timing cover with high volume oil pump, TA Performance stage I aluminum intake with their recommended Edelbrock 600 cfm carburetor, and a Mallory Unilite distributor with Pro-master 55,000 volt coil. The exhaust exits through TA performance chrome headers and 2-1/2" collectors with cut-outs, then just before the Summit racing mufflers is an X pipe to maximize the exhaust performance. (enough torque to break stuff)

The suspension is still stock except for the 3" lift blocks. All tie rod ends and spring bushings have been replaced and the shocks and steering stabilizer have been upgraded with Rancho. I also have a power steering gear box with drop pitman arm, 3 groove crankshaft pulley and 2 groove water pump included for future power steering and A/C upgrades.

The frame, springs, axle housings, radiator support, sheet metal portion of grill, fender wells, cab, dash and fenders were all acid dipped to remove all paint, rust and body fillers. The needed repairs were then made and all but the axle housings were re-dipped and e-coated prior to the primer and paints being applied.

The cab is mostly complete. After painting, (I have all paint codes and some remaining paint) the underside was "Rhino-Lined" and the interior floor had a waterproof membrane installed. The underside of the roof, inside of the firewall and the inside of the back of the cab has 1" of "Rubatex" sound proofing material installed. The sand blasted and painted seat frame has been upholstered to match the paint scheme and plenty of material is left to do door and kick panels. I also have an aftermarket pre-fitted carpet for the floor and several extra sq ft of matching carpet to complete behind the seat.

A new custom engine wiring harness is complete, except for wrapping.(This is where I left off and I still have the original harnesses). It includes wiring for the already installed internal voltage regulator alternator, future electric cooling fan and A/C compressor. I have also built a new fuse block panel with an accessory relay to unload the current from the starter switch.
The front bumper, grill, emblems and various parts have been re-chrome plated. I have all of the glass and the new windshield gasket, but I do not have the rear window gasket. I have all new door window glass seals but I do not have the weather striping for the doors. The doors have been replaced with Wagoner doors which include power door looks and windows and are still unprimed.

The only remaining issue is the bed. the bottom and structure is repairable but the sides are not. However, I was able to find the last decent chain latch tail gate on the planet.

Facebook-0aa589.png ......

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Fuck off with this shit. The fact that you have the patience to type all this shit out clearly shows you have the capacity to read the rules here and, clearly decided not to or, ignored them all together.

He probably copied and pasted for multiple listings!

Top Bottom