Hot Springs ORV Park: 6/29/2019

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Planning on hitting Hot Springs (aka Superlift) on 6/29 of anyone is interested. They have 3 Jeep Badge of Honor trails out there.

Address:
2100 Mill Creek Road
Hot Springs, AR 71901
Phone: (501) 625-3600

$33 per day.

Going:
Clutch
Beer&Waffles
Honor2aFault
Trainwreck618 & freckles

Maybe:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Those trails are super fun if you haven't done them before. It's been some years, but I really enjoyed spending a long weekend at Superlift int the cabins down the road before you hit the park. So beautiful out there. One of the locals wandered over when he heard us partying and brought his legit homemade moonshine that was mind blowing good.

Those trails are super fun if you haven't done them before. It's been some years, but I really enjoyed spending a long weekend at Superlift int the cabins down the road before you hit the park. So beautiful out there. One of the locals wandered over when he heard us partying and brought his legit homemade moonshine that was mind blowing good.

Homemade moonshine in Arkansas, sounds like the making of a bad movie lol. I'm looking forward to it, never been there but have heard nothing but good things.

Brute

Hooked
I’ve never been to Arkansas either...probably because of the Clintons...or maybe that’s why they drink moonshine...

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Just saw this, I've been wanting to head down there for a while now. Unfortunately I have family events going on that weekend (Dang nephew wouldn't postpone his birthday ;)). I look forward to hearing how it is and seeing some photos! Have fun and stay safe!!

Dirk, make sure you get into a situation to use that winch though :D

Top Bottom