Rear Corner Armor

Whitarmy

I was looking at the same thing. When I hit up poison spyder, they told me the corner had more of a radius on the 2 door which creates a gap. Hopefully some that has done it posts up, I believe someone on here did it and just caulked the gap

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bigmase33

I was looking at the same thing. When I hit up poison spyder, they told me the corner had more of a radius on the 2 door which creates a gap. Hopefully some that has done it posts up, I believe someone on here did it and just caulked the gap

How long ago did you reach out to PS? I have read that the PS corners fit the body of the jeep better than other corner options but that could just be for a JKU. Not sure. Regardless i am set on EVO corners hopefully in the next few months and i know there is a gap in those so ill foam or caulk it

Whitarmy

How long ago did you reach out to PS? I have read that the PS corners fit the body of the jeep better than other corner options but that could just be for a JKU. Not sure. Regardless i am set on EVO corners hopefully in the next few months and i know there is a gap in those so ill foam or caulk it

It was a few months ago. They said this is why they put 4 door only on the trail corners

Whitarmy

Had to bring this thread back since I finally found a pic online of the gap people mention when putting 4 door PSC trail corners on a 2 door. Doesn’t seem too bad. Nothing some black caulk won’t hide. But I wanted to share for those that have asked. IMG_0061.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

BaddestCross

Had to bring this thread back since I finally found a pic online of the gap people mention when putting 4 door PSC trail corners on a 2 door. Doesn’t seem too bad. Nothing some black caulk won’t hide. But I wanted to share for those that have asked. View attachment 329786

You sure about that? I think the gas filler are in different locations.

Get the ARB corners... They bought the rights from PSC to produce them.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Whitarmy

No, I’m not sure because it isn’t my pic. I stared and stared. I came to he conclusion the guy put recessed lights on the back and it was right. This was cause he said he saw a gap on the back and I had heard the back of a 2 door was more of a radius from PSC. Also, the problem with arb corners is they only have them on the site now for factory lights and I want recessed.

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
GenRight makes corners with recessed lights, I just installed a set last month, I also have a slight gap like you show in the picture. I used a little caulk and you can’t even tell it’s there unless you’re looking for it. I believe none of the corners will give you the prefect fit, and you’ll have the gap with most. Best fit would be aev as mentioned, which is what GenRight used to use and custom fit the recessed lights. Which is the reason wanted the GenRight ones. They have changed the design since last year and no longer use aev corners. I missed the last batch of aev ones by few weeks ffs.

Top Bottom