Running 35’s on a 2.5 inch lift jku recommendations DD

Lss Broly jku

Currently running 35’s on the Jeep, stock 17” wheel. On road it’s a smooth ride, up to 85 mph (that’s where we begin to get a subtle wobble).

Any recommended upgrades for those running 35’s on a 2.5 inch lift? Everything is basically stock underneath.

weekend warrior set up, moderate trails

Thanks

ibeb

Like Overlander said, how much faster are you trying to go?

As far as your question, I am running 37's on a 2.5 AEV lift. Smooth as butter at highway speeds (55 to 70). I started to get a little vibe at about 55, but found that I had thrown some weights from a front tire. Had them re-balanced and back to normal.

Erik

GreggNY

I think the biggest mods that I did for making things feel more stable/tight while driving were the dynatrac ball joints and the fox ATS steering stabilizer. I rarely drive too fast but my first trip out west where the speed limits are 80 had me pushing the jeep up there. I was really surprised how smooth and straight it stayed. 3.5” lift and 37s.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sm31

My top speed so far is 76 mph...

One day I'm going to reach 88 mph and see what happens next. :drum:

WJCO

Meme King
We're running 35s on an Evo leveling kit which gave us about 3 inches of lift up front. We go 80 on the highway all the time with no issues. Make sure your tires are balanced correctly.

As far as gas mileage, we're getting high 13s. It's a 3.8L with 4.88 gears.

bmkrinne

I’m running an AEV 2.5” lift, geo brackets and 35’s. At about 80 mph, the damned hood is moving around so bad, I usually slow back down, but the ride is smooth!

glen5264

Once some old guy told me “roads we don’t need no roads!” I think I was watching a movie or enjoying cruising in my jk. Don’t remember that much!

Slow and wave, boys!

Top Bottom