If you HAD to give up your Jeep for something else, what would it be?

Ddays

Hooked
Took a ride yesterday with the doors and top off and lots of other folks had the same idea. Saw a ton of toys out. An Aventador, a badass built M3, a Ferrari, a few muscle cars, one rod, couple brodozers, etc. And the only one that got me to thinking: If you absolutely had to give up your Jeep for a car, be it your DD or weekend ride, what would it be? Keep in mind it should be something attainable, because, sure, who wouldn't want a Bugatti Veryon, or McClaren anything?

This is the one for me. 427 Cobra replica. Red with white skunks. Remember seeing my first original one when I was little. Wanted one ever since. Had a buddy that had a replica that I got to drive. Wow, unbelievable.

1293767610.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's been so long since I've wanted anything other than a Jeep that I can't even being to imagine what I would do without one.

benatc1

Hooked
Good question, while I've had several Jeeps, I only ever had to give one of them up and not get another jeep on return, and that really sucked, definitely left me always looking for another Jeep. But if I HAD to HAD to, I'm not quite sure but I can guarante, as a weekender, it would be old muscle and put down a ton of power. Have to think which one I'd like the best

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

RCVRY

I would give up my Jeep for Eddy’s Jeep. Jus’ sayin. Moby would be my first pick but I’d “settle” for Jane. [emoji16]
Otherwise it’d have to be a ‘66 Chevelle SS convertible.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
It's been so long since I've wanted anything other than a Jeep that I can't even being to imagine what I would do without one.

Funny, when I was sitting at the red light and the Cobra went ripping by, I thought, man, even as much as I love those damn things, I wouldn't give up Gruff for one of those unless I absolutely HAD to. The possibilities are pretty limitless with Jeeps. Well, except maybe drag racing or roadracing :crazyeyes: LOL, that'd be hilarious

Bear_JT

Hooked

It is hard to imagine wanting something else. Every time I look at mine I know it’s what I want. A Gladiator like EVO’s would be nice to add in though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You sound like my wife!! [emoji23]

IMG_1476.jpg .

And to even entertain this thought. A traditional spare no expense hot rod would be my choice. Original iron and original speed equipment. Not a single nut or bolt could be newer than 1945.

Then after building it. I’d figure out a way to own another Jeep.

Last edited:

BaddestCross

You sound like my wife!! [emoji23]

View attachment 327295 .
View attachment 327296 .

And to even entertain this thought. A traditional spare no expense hot rod would be my choice. Original iron and original speed equipment. Not a single nut or bolt could be newer than 1945.

Then after building it. I’d figure out a way to own another Jeep.
Not sure if you're responding to me, but I'm interested in seeing what you tried to attach. 😀

In all actuality, what I SHOULD do is start working on my 59 Fairlane. Fiona sidetracked me. 😂

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Not sure if you're responding to me, but I'm interested in seeing what you tried to attach. [emoji3]

In all actuality, what I SHOULD do is start working on my 59 Fairlane. Fiona sidetracked me. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

lol

Nah. More responding to the title of the thread.
Was just saying how I need to get rid of cars to get another is very “wife sounding”.

Not sure why the pictures didn’t attach.

Top Bottom