Thread: Looking to add a tuner for my tow rig

Looking to add a tuner for my tow rig

02 Chevy 2500
    It has one but I don’t think it is running at a 100%. Friends are telling me to get a EFI live
    Not sure would like some suggestions on other tuners. Thanks everyone

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I used DP Tuners on my old Powerstroke and loved it. It was a chip that plugged into the back of the PCM and then there was a multi-selector knob with pre-programmed tunes. Good product and good customer service. Not sure if they do GM stuff.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by A JK 2010 View Post
    02 Chevy 2500
    It has one but I don’t think it is running at a 100%. Friends are telling me to get a EFI live
    Not sure would like some suggestions on other tuners. Thanks everyone

EFI is great depending on the person you go to for your tunes. There are a lot of shitty turners who write tunes out there and can jack your truck up. Also, are you looking for custom tunes or just some extra power? Banks makes a pretty decent setup with on the fly tunes and monitor system all CARB approved, but I have always been a fan of PPE. Also, do you want on the the fly tunes with a LCD or just a flash turner? I have ran Edge, Banks, and PPE and hands down PPE with the Edge Insight LCD to monitor truck has worked the best for me,

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    EFI is great depending on the person you go to for your tunes. There are a lot of shitty turners who write tunes out there and can jack your truck up. Also, are you looking for custom tunes or just some extra power? Banks makes a pretty decent setup with on the fly tunes and monitor system all CARB approved, but I have always been a fan of PPE. Also, do you want on the the fly tunes with a LCD or just a flash turner? I have ran Edge, Banks, and PPE and hands down PPE with the Edge Insight LCD to monitor truck has worked the best for me,
    I guess it depends on the price of a custom tune vs preprogrammed tuners. I will look in to those thanks for the options I will look into them

Thanks