Looking to add a tuner for my tow rig

A JK 2010

02 Chevy 2500
It has one but I don’t think it is running at a 100%. Friends are telling me to get a EFI live
Not sure would like some suggestions on other tuners. Thanks everyone

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I used DP Tuners on my old Powerstroke and loved it. It was a chip that plugged into the back of the PCM and then there was a multi-selector knob with pre-programmed tunes. Good product and good customer service. Not sure if they do GM stuff.

MericaMade

02 Chevy 2500
It has one but I don’t think it is running at a 100%. Friends are telling me to get a EFI live
Not sure would like some suggestions on other tuners. Thanks everyone

EFI is great depending on the person you go to for your tunes. There are a lot of shitty turners who write tunes out there and can jack your truck up. Also, are you looking for custom tunes or just some extra power? Banks makes a pretty decent setup with on the fly tunes and monitor system all CARB approved, but I have always been a fan of PPE. Also, do you want on the the fly tunes with a LCD or just a flash turner? I have ran Edge, Banks, and PPE and hands down PPE with the Edge Insight LCD to monitor truck has worked the best for me,

A JK 2010

EFI is great depending on the person you go to for your tunes. There are a lot of shitty turners who write tunes out there and can jack your truck up. Also, are you looking for custom tunes or just some extra power? Banks makes a pretty decent setup with on the fly tunes and monitor system all CARB approved, but I have always been a fan of PPE. Also, do you want on the the fly tunes with a LCD or just a flash turner? I have ran Edge, Banks, and PPE and hands down PPE with the Edge Insight LCD to monitor truck has worked the best for me,

I guess it depends on the price of a custom tune vs preprogrammed tuners. I will look in to those thanks for the options I will look into them

Thanks

Top Bottom